Main Menu

Dodo ISP

Started by kilbluff1985, September 24, 2014, 10:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Just wondering

Has anybody seen there offer you get a free Xbox 360 if you join with them on a $60 a month plan I think it was or for $80 you. can get a XBOX one

And is anyone actually with them and want to give some feedback

Big Mac

Hahaha Dodo that's a good one kb

AFEV

There is nothing less satisfying in life than when someone asks, 'who is your ISP', and you say, 'Dodo'.

Don't do it to yourself.

RaisyDaisy

Internet that fly's!!!!!!!!!!!

kilbluff1985

I don't understand either of your posts tbh

Or why they are so bad

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2014, 10:40:53 PM
I don't understand either of your posts tbh

Or why they are so bad
Dodo is a terrible ISP.

KoopKicka

Master Q

Don't let a free game console (which in the 360's case hardly costs anything these days) persuade you into picking a certain ISP  :P

Mr.Craig

Flowering Dodo. Bought a mobile broadband dongle from them years ago. Internet worked for 3 hours...and then never again.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 25, 2014, 12:27:01 AM
Flowering Dodo. Bought a mobile broadband dongle from them years ago. Internet worked for 3 hours...and then never again.

lol

lots can change in years mate

so what's so bad about them?

Mr.Craig

Mailman the 2nd

Australia isn't really known for quality ISPs, there's a reason you get a free xbox lol

kilbluff1985

has anybody got NBN?

i wanted to know what the setup inside the house is like found these pics via google just wanted somebody to confirm

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=NBN+installation&biw=964&bih=508&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OdUiVMeLMNCA8QWByoL4DA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Nails

Last just say KB, if you sign up with Dodo it won't be physically possible for you to be online on FF as much as you are now.