Main Menu

REPORT: Sando Sacked

Started by RaisyDaisy, September 17, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

The man, the legend, Nathan Basset. He'd be my choice!

Tominator

Toga

Quote from: Jayman on September 18, 2014, 02:54:37 PM

Is one of the better options out of the possible candidates IMO

Nige

Quote from: Toga on September 18, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Toga on September 18, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

Would be great!

upthemaidens

I think it was a silly move to dump Sando in general, but even more so considering they don't have a replacement lined up.

Crows lost Tippett  and didn't have Walker for large parts of the last two years.  That's pretty hard to overcome for any team,  especially one that's just mid pack and building.     

Of course who really knows what's happening behind closed doors.

Ziplock

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 18, 2014, 04:30:19 PM
     I think it was a silly move to dump Sando in general, but even more so considering they don't have a replacement lined up.

Crows lost Tippett  and didn't have Walker for large parts of the last two years.  That's pretty hard to overcome for any team,  especially one that's just mid pack and building.     

Rusty00

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 18, 2014, 04:30:19 PM
Plenty of people, if you look at facebook, twitter, etc.  :P

powersuperkents

Clarkson & Lyons odds should be +$100,000. They honestly shouldn't even be up there. Why would they leave coaching better teams to partially rebuild a club (unless they wanted a challenge, not as much a challenge as the bottom 6 but the new coach will still have to create a more consistent club than those possessed by the other finals contenders)

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on September 18, 2014, 03:34:22 PM
Mark Harvey anyone?
isnt Harvey at the Suns, so next in line there i would think

ossie85

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 18, 2014, 05:24:13 PM
Clarkson & Lyons odds should be +$100,000. They honestly shouldn't even be up there. Why would they leave coaching better teams to partially rebuild a club (unless they wanted a challenge, not as much a challenge as the bottom 6 but the new coach will still have to create a more consistent club than those possessed by the other finals contenders)

If you are Alastair Clarkson, having won 3 flags, and someone came to you with a fresh start and a gazillion dollars...

Gotta be tempted.

Nige

Quote from: tabs on September 18, 2014, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: Tominator on September 18, 2014, 03:34:22 PM
Mark Harvey anyone?
isnt Harvey at the Suns, so next in line there i would think
He was at the Lions and then left to have a bit of a 'gap year' and time away from footy. If he wanted to get back in to coaching, wouldn't be the worst place to do it.

Grazz

We wont be chasing Harvey or atleast i hope we wont be, Id quit the club if we took on him lol probably wouldnt but dont want him. Dont rate him at all. Id be knocking on Worsfolds door long before i even gave Harvey a thought and i hope they do contact John and sound him out.

nas

Robert Shaw / Matthew Knights combo?  :-X

T Dog

Buckley perhaps?...tho you would have to take Ed too  :o