Main Menu

REPORT: Sando Sacked

Started by RaisyDaisy, September 17, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

What would I like? Bomber Thompson. Man crush :-*

What do I think should happen and is the most obvious choice to replace a Coach ruthlessly sacked?

John Worsfold!

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2014, 08:57:21 PM
What would I like? Bomber Thompson. Man crush :-*

What do I think should happen and is the most obvious choice to replace a Coach ruthlessly sacked?

John Worsfold!
As long as its not Goodwin. That just puts as back to where we were 3 years ago.

nrich102

Is Voss looking for a coaching job?

Mr.Craig

Master Q

Nige

Jay

Can cross Thompson off the list. Just said he isn't interested, "especially now". He was Sando's mentor at Geelong :-\

JBs-Hawks

Keep your mits away from bolts!

Jay

Mr.Craig

Ziplock

Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2014, 06:53:15 PM
Posted this on chat about half an hour ago.

[18:15] Nigel: Joshua Kay ‏@js_kay 2mBrenton Sanderson won 56.52% of the 69 games in which he coached @Adelaide_FC It's the highest winning % that any Crows coach has ever had

powersuperkents

I think Goodwin would be the best bet for sure.

For the best, Sando was a spud coach. Good example of the Halo effect. One super season, followed by two shower seasons. If could maintain consistency, the team could have found themselves in 5th-8th every year. He couldn't retain players. & besides Betts, Cameron, & the Crouch brothers, he recruited spuds. I think this is a good start if Adelaide wants to rebuild.

RaisyDaisy

Watching the 360 Encore now and Gerard who broke this story due to his sources in Adelaide is convinced the leadership group pretty much signed off on this

A lot of the players are pretty dirty about this too, so it seems like there were two sides in the playing group in terms of wanted and didn't want him around

And finally, they have NO coach locked in so far, so they have made this call without having someone lined up

Ricochet

For some reason it just reminds me of when Freo got Lyon

SydneyRox

if they dont speak to bomber they are stupid.

Dew as a fav is interesting.