calling on: Prospector_1, Ossie85, chatters24..:)

Started by craftcoat, March 17, 2010, 03:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Like to  :-* up to people? Great team but i can say, anyway you can improve that midfield? "Masten, Martin , Barlow"

nas

Silvagni > not upgraded as yet keep you're options open.
Yarran > would prefer Mayne at this stage.
Thought about Barlow?

etc etc

craftcoat

My midfield is actually the area i'm most proud of Q. I have spent a lot of time tweaking it and really like the balance in my three premiums esp Cross/Stanton in that they are great, reliable scorers and alsomseem to be pretty unique picks this year.
-Masten. The kid could make me look like a genius or a goofball but at under 300k, with a secured spot and plenty of improvement looming i'm content on this gamble (mackay/armitage i'm not sold on at all).
-More than happy to be playing Martin and Barlow, most teams are going with the same structure  so if anything goes sour there it's likely to affect a lot of other teams out there as well.

Cheers for the review Q man, your a gentleman...;) haha.
anyone else have any comments??

nas

craftcoat

@naste

how do you mean 'though about Barlow'? He's been elevated and looks the goods so far. With Shuey and bastinac ready to go on my bench, i'm not concerned in the slightest about starting him..
- Agreed, Mayne is looking like a possible better option but something is making me want to punt on Yarran. I mean who else is going to kick carlton some six pointers?? also i do like the unique nature of the yarran choice.
-good point on silvagni, ill be sure to watch that space-maybe downgrade maguire to webberley and boost silvagni to a better rookie target..

cheers for the help dude.

what would someone give my team out of 20?? ta