Main Menu

2014 FanFooty Draft Competition

Started by Mr.Craig, September 15, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Quote from: brad on October 31, 2014, 08:43:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I've read that Gold Coast won't pick Weller.

think there's an article out there somewhere

Surely they would pick him. :o Unless they think his bro will get in his ear and he'll leave.

Mr.Craig

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 31, 2014, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: brad on October 31, 2014, 08:43:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I've read that Gold Coast won't pick Weller.

think there's an article out there somewhere

Surely they would pick him. :o Unless they think his bro will get in his ear and he'll leave.

In that case, I hope Gold Coast pick him  ;)

Gold Coast pretty much said to him that I wouldn't push yourself to make it to the combine (He was slightly injured at the time). Assuming he was a sure pick for them?

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

man i'm keen

btw Mr C i'm sure i asked you already just cant remember the answer but what happened to your rookie profiles like last year?

Mr.Craig

Thread last year got ruined by AF's pricing and general lack of interest but I'll start doing individual profiles once the draft is done. Just won't be doing every single kid like previous years.

kilbluff1985

oh ok any chance you can start doing expected 1st/2nd round profiles before the draft? only ask cause they are handy for everyone for the XV Drafts which start pretty much when the draft finishes

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 13, 2014, 08:22:43 PM
oh ok any chance you can start doing expected 1st/2nd round profiles before the draft? only ask cause they are handy for everyone for the XV Drafts which start pretty much when the draft finishes
Someone is too lazy to do their own research I see.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on November 13, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

find that comment insulting actually when you know how much time i put into my teams

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 13, 2014, 08:25:53 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 13, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

find that comment insulting actually when you know how much time i put into my teams
Haha, they way you're so keen for them really sounds like you're relying on Craig. My intention was hardly to 'offend' you.

Mr.Craig

Alright, break it up you two!

Rookie profiles are generally time consuming, especially the SANFL and NEAFL boys where I have to go through a heap of PDF's to compile their stats. I could do something where I rank the players by their 2014 AF averages but as far as knowing if any of them will be ready Round 1 or play a bunch of games it's a lottery outside of say Petracca, Brayshaw and Weller.

Mr.Craig

Bill Manspeaker

reminds me a little bit of Tom Simpkin

Pkbaldy

Quote from: brad on November 14, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
reminds me a little bit of Tom Simpkin

Probably more useful then Simpkin though... I think he will be gone at the end of next year!