SC 2015 Player Profile: Nic Naitanui

Started by LF, September 15, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Dayze on October 15, 2014, 01:01:26 AM
Quote from: Jukes on September 19, 2014, 02:42:26 PM
If fit, lock him in.

Any injury concerns at all would make me nervous, we've seen how low he can go recently.

Not a good footballer, but SC scoring suits him extremely well and could go 110+ again, maybe even higher.

Ive heard this not a good footballer stuff before and im seriously confused. I understand CD love him but that is his contested stats.
Explain please Jukes. Is it the same way Gary ablett is a touch overated??

90% of the time when he's not stealing the ball and taking a few bounces or having a pack mark he does nothing, terrible decision making and reads the play poorly, not very fit/low stamina, doesn't get the ball much and when he does get it usually butchers it, and compared to guys like Cox and Ryder is a pretty poor forward. Not to mention he's a swan districts spud.

Eagles also seem to have a knack for not giving players the rest they need too, like Judd with his groin in 07, has played a lot of games over the last few years that he obviously hasn't been physically ready for and it's cost both him and the team.

Ablett averages lower disposal efficiency and has twice as many clangers as Brent Stanton...make of that what you will

Slim Don

Full preseason=better scoring
No cox meaning nic Nat gets 70/30 ruck/forward time=better scoring
Another year of maturity, learning the game, running patterns ect= better scoring
The fact that the eagles "shouldn't" be as utterly showere as they were this year= better scoring
The fact that  he ave 90 in a terrible season when he clearly wasn't fit, had sub affected games, not to mention his viability as a genuine vc option as we all know how massive he can go.

All this and his price = Nic Nat LOCK 

kilbluff1985

shaker

Full preseason and he will be hard to pass up

Mat0369

Considering I will be back in the SC game next year, he is one I am strongly considering. He ticks most of the boxes, he just needs to be under 500k to fit my ruck rule

H1bb3i2d

Just has everything you could possibly want going for him.

Great finish to the season. Cox retired. Having an injury free pre-season.

Nobody doubts his HUGE scoring potential.

Locked in if he stays fit until round 1.

Keeper27

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 16, 2014, 12:50:45 AM

Ricochet

Quote from: Keeper27 on December 16, 2014, 07:35:34 AM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 16, 2014, 12:50:45 AM

Yeh thats pretty much spot on. Currently have him locked in with both Leuey and Krooz as well

Holz

too many good ruck options this year.

I want Goldy NicNat Kreuz and Burger.

im super tempted to stay away from the cheap options and take a punt on Goldy NicNat for a potentially 225+ combo right out of the gates.

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Holz on December 16, 2014, 11:20:19 AM
too many good ruck options this year.

I want Goldy NicNat Kreuz and Burger.

im super tempted to stay away from the cheap options and take a punt on Goldy NicNat for a potentially 225+ combo right out of the gates.

This. So tempting, both underpriced premiums and can go 110+ each. It will depend if there's an R3 getting games for me.

The_Captain

double premo ruck is really costly. I think its gotta be nic nat and luey or nic nat and kruez to kick of the year... Depending on who is looking the best coming on their injuries!

H1bb3i2d

Is it "costly" if they're both (Goldy + NicNat) underpriced?

The_Captain

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on December 16, 2014, 01:06:41 PM
Is it "costly" if they're both (Goldy + NicNat) underpriced?

To the salary cap yessssssss. But how is goldy that under priced? Starting kruez or luey will save you 300k and potentially could ave same as goldy

_wato

Goldy is about $60k underpriced considering his form after the bye where he was fit and wasn't carrying the injury he sustained from Round 1.. Pretty much was running around with one arm at the beginning of the year! After Round 10 Goldy averaged 125, so really he would be more expensive than Pendles if you based it on that.. He's a bargain hahaha

Ricochet

That kind of injury would have hampered him all year though. Can't really say he struggled with it up until round 10 and then got over it. At times throughout the year it would have been worse than others yeh, but its not something you get over mid season