Past Supercoach Average Scores
Year   Games   Average
2009   10   57.4
2010   22   71.2
2011   20   93.8
2012   20   114.2
2013   11   96.2
2014   20   90.8

After a restricted preseason Nic Nat made his way back into the lineup however his lack of a proper preseason and match fitness was evident as he started off the season quite slow.The fact that West Coast was playing 3 rucks didn`t help much either and Nic was managed during the season with a couple of rests.By seasons end tho he started to recapture some of the form he showed us in 2012 and with a full preseason and Coxy`s retirement he could very well get back to that form in 2015.Is a possible chance to regain forward status

_wato

Will average 110+ next year! Will be the premier ruck man with Lycett.

kilbluff1985

Big Mac

_wato

Based purely on average he'll be priced at around $490k

Ricochet

Would love to start him but might be a few cheaper ruck options next year like Leuey and co.

Jukes

If fit, lock him in.

Any injury concerns at all would make me nervous, we've seen how low he can go recently.

Not a good footballer, but SC scoring suits him extremely well and could go 110+ again, maybe even higher.

RaisyDaisy

Didnt start him this year because he had an interrupted preseason

If he completes a full preseason, then he is a LOCK.

If not, then I wont start him

meow meow

Averaged 107 in the second half of a 'bad' year and is priced at 90.8

Loves a niggle; probably won't play every game

A MAYBE at this stage

Pkbaldy

Holz

He is in my squad unless he gives me reason not to.

Going pretty pricey in the rucks next year which is risky but both him and Goldy could pump out premo midfielder scores.

elephants

G-U-N

Lock him un and let the rippa scores roll. Jet.

Spinking

If fit he will be among first picked. Will be a reasonable price, and will need to step up without Cox in the frame.

Capper

Should start the year about $520k and can only be considered for SC (not a DT player).

Dont see him getting DPP with Cox gone and needs to step up in 2015.

2015 could be his year

Dayze

Quote from: Jukes on September 19, 2014, 02:42:26 PM
If fit, lock him in.

Any injury concerns at all would make me nervous, we've seen how low he can go recently.

Not a good footballer, but SC scoring suits him extremely well and could go 110+ again, maybe even higher.

Ive heard this not a good footballer stuff before and im seriously confused. I understand CD love him but that is his contested stats.
Explain please Jukes. Is it the same way Gary ablett is a touch overated??