Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 13, 2014, 09:26:26 PM
Haha just heard what Christensons off-field issues were, good luck with him :P
haven't found it anywhere. Link?

Big Mac

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 13, 2014, 09:33:38 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 13, 2014, 09:26:26 PM
Haha just heard what Christensons off-field issues were, good luck with him :P
haven't found it anywhere.

Neither. Not sure why JB would be laughing about them though?

JBs-Hawks

Vinny

You can't flowering say that and then be secretive, give us details!  :P

strikes91

He shagged a missus or his missus shagged someone else.

something along those lines I think

powersuperkents

Quote from: strikes91 on October 13, 2014, 09:55:09 PM
He shagged a missus or his missus shagged someone else.

something along those lines I think
Who was the other player involved? Lingy...  ;D

GoLions

Is there any fact to the rumour? They're saying it was with Lonergan's missus, and that's why he's staying at the Cats now (cause Christensen is gone).

If it's based purely on that, then that's kinda stupid. Maybe the reason Lonergan didn't leave the Cats for the Doggies is because of all the shower that's going on at the kennel atm. ::)

strikes91

powersuperkents

Quote from: GoLions on October 13, 2014, 10:20:16 PM
Is there any fact to the rumour? They're saying it was with Lonergan's missus, and that's why he's staying at the Cats now (cause Christensen is gone).

If it's based purely on that, then that's kinda stupid. Maybe the reason Lonergan didn't leave the Cats for the Doggies is because of all the shower that's going on at the kennel atm. ::)
What I heard as well

powersuperkents

He looks pretty sad  :P

However, I can't find any news on these rumours. For now I think it's bs (probably made up by supporters of other clubs who are jealous of the Lions trading so far this season).

If Lonergan was to leave - as people suspected only days ago (he's now signed with the Cats until the end of 2016), I think a Cats supporter would be the most likely to prematurely make up a rumour like this. Especially considering the fact that they are now on the decline

Ricochet

Grazz

Will report when i catch up with Travis, hopefully he'll spill it. All ive got to do now is remember to ask him about it. :-\

Ricochet

So looks like this Beams deal is finalllly going to happen today. Very very well done Brisbane. You boys have landed a superstar and new #1 midfielder at the expense of a few draft picks and a fringe player. Dayne will be worth every penny you've spent on him

Toga

Yeah, the Lions have done very well. Stood strong against a very stubborn Collingwood recruiting team, and now have an absolute star player to show for it, along with another good young player in Christo.

Ringo

Really looking forward to it - Only missing a key forward atm which may stop us missing the 8. Even think the loss of trade picks t0 81 is worth it as well. Dawson and Andrews are very promising locals who we are taking with earlier picks as well.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99272.0.html

This link has discussion on our best 15 with Beams and Christo in the 22,