Main Menu

The Richmond Off-Season Megathread

Started by Nige, September 09, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Lol, clearly meant "worth downgrading that pick and taking the Punt (Rd) on Trengove" ;)

Pun intended 8)

Nige

Paige reckons Weller would slot in well at the Tiges, make of that what you will.

MTTY

Quote from: Toga on October 13, 2014, 09:17:40 PM
Lol, clearly meant "worth downgrading that pick and taking the Punt (Rd) on Trengove" ;)

Pun intended 8)

Hahaha! Nice Toga!  ;D

Big Mac

Quote from: Vinny on October 13, 2014, 09:04:34 PM
I think it has something to do with this navicular injury, it's destroyed him in the past and could explain why Dees are happy to let him go a that price.

He definitely lost a lot of pace after his second year which could be explained by the foot injury. Also why I was so keen to see what he could do next year.

Toga

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM
Paige reckons Weller would slot in well at the Tiges, make of that what you will.

Have been saying this for months!! :P

But if the pick lands Trengove I'm confident we could pick up a handy midfielder with picks 23 & 31 given the depth of this draft

Quote from: MTTY on October 13, 2014, 09:18:53 PM
Hahaha! Nice Toga!  ;D

I do my best ;D

Bully

Have heard Conca is also on the table, seems he could be used to lure either Selwood or Shuey back to Victoria.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Bully on October 13, 2014, 10:43:03 PM
Have heard Conca is also on the table, seems he could be used to lure either Selwood or Shuey back to Victoria.

I love Conca, but if we could get Selwood or Shuey for him I wouldn't be unhappy.

elephants

Roughly 0% chance of that happening ;)

Toga

Yeah I'm not really for the idea of trading Conca for a pick from the Eagles or something, but would love to see Scooter or Shuey in the yellow and black! ;)

Bully

Quote from: elephants on October 13, 2014, 11:04:49 PM

Not confident but we are trying, first need to stitch up the Trengove deal before anything can go ahead.

Ricochet

Imagine Shuey in a team where he isn't the first to get tagged

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on October 14, 2014, 01:30:42 AM
Imagine Shuey in a team where he isn't the first to get tagged

It'd be flowering amazing and I'd cry, a lot. In fact, this is highly appropriate if I saw Shuey in Y&B.

GoLions

Jroo

So Trengove failed his medical  :'(

Nige

Eh, we'll just grab Laverde, Ahern or Weller.  ;)