The Richmond Off-Season Megathread

Started by Nige, September 09, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 13, 2014, 10:33:28 AM
Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 10:26:49 AM
Saw something on Twitter about us apparently offering Conca to West Coast.  :o
Wouldn't surprise me, he is a WA boy.
Left wondering what comes our way in return whether pick or player.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 10:55:06 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 13, 2014, 10:33:28 AM
Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 10:26:49 AM
Saw something on Twitter about us apparently offering Conca to West Coast.  :o
Wouldn't surprise me, he is a WA boy.
Left wondering what comes our way in return whether pick or player.

Wellingham :P no but seriously, I'm not sure. Conca was pick 5 but I don't know if we'd offer up our pick 11 for him...

Jroo

About Conca, it could possibly be that we trade #23 from Melbourne and Conca for Pick 11.

So basically we could trade Conca for Trengove and move our first rounder up one spot.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 13, 2014, 01:56:18 PM
About Conca, it could possibly be that we trade #23 from Melbourne and Conca for Pick 11.

So basically we could trade Conca for Trengove and move our first rounder up one spot.
I wouldn't mind that at all tbh.

elephants

All depends how much we want Pickett I guess!

Jroo

I'd rather keep Conca and do the original deal, tbh.

Toga

Don't think it's worth trading Conca for a deal like that considering how much we have invested in him

Nige

Brett Anderson has reported on 1116 SEN that the Western Bulldogs have shown some interested in Richmond defender, Matthew Dea. The Bulldogs could sign him during the delisted free agency period on November 1st, with Richmond set to delist the 23 year-old.

Jroo

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 06:39:36 PM
Brett Anderson has reported on 1116 SEN that the Western Bulldogs have shown some interested in Richmond defender, Matthew Dea. The Bulldogs could sign him during the delisted free agency period on November 1st, with Richmond set to delist the 23 year-old.
I'd be happy for him to move to get more opportunities, if he does get delisted.

Chelskiman

I kinda like Matty Dea.  Haven't ever seen him do a great deal wrong tbh.  If he wants more game time I can't argue with that, but I'm selfish as I hate it when 99% of our players leave.

Nige

Quote from: Chelskiman on October 13, 2014, 07:13:14 PM
I kinda like Matty Dea.  Haven't ever seen him do a great deal wrong tbh.  If he wants more game time I can't argue with that, but I'm selfish as I hate it when 99% of our players leave.
I feel exactly the same.

I wouldn't be upset if he tried to gain a best 22 spot at another club, there are a few clubs who could definitely accommodate him.

I'd hope that if he did go to the Dogs, he was in fact a starter for them. Could they throw in Tutt in return? :P

Toga

I don't think we will delist him given how many we have already delisted. Pretty highly rated at the club from what I can see, was a part of the leadership group that went to Brazil last year, and is the obvious replacement for Newman at the end of next year.

Toga

Also just watched today's Footy Feed on AFL.com, says that both Melbourne and Richmond are pretty happy with the deal we have tabled for Trengove, and it's now up to him as to whether he wants to be a Tiger... The bloke reporting this seemed to think it's pretty likely he will be in the yellow and black next year ;)

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on October 13, 2014, 07:45:05 PM
I don't think we will delist him given how many we have already delisted. Pretty highly rated at the club from what I can see, was a part of the leadership group that went to Brazil last year, and is the obvious replacement for Newman at the end of next year.
Yeah I reckon he could replace Newy.

In other news, I reckon Trengove deal could be done tomorrow  :)

Chelskiman

If we can wrp up the Trengove deal tomorrow that would be amazing!