Main Menu

The Richmond Off-Season Megathread

Started by Nige, September 09, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

If only we can convince Greenwood to come across.

Pick 12 for Trengove + Pick 23

Then send pick 23 to Norf for Levi  8)

Not sure what's happening with Levi though, said he was off to the Pies, but looks as though he could stay.

Bill Manspeaker

everyone looks good in the yellow and black. even Saints players would probably look good in y&b. having said that though don't go poaching any of our young guys

but just as an example, Nige do you maje those pictures yourself? if you do I'd like to see what Dunstan looks like in y&b. but then delete it straight away and I'll delete this here post

Jroo

Quote from: brad on October 10, 2014, 09:33:36 PM
everyone looks good in the yellow and black. even Saints players would probably look good in y&b. having said that though don't go poaching any of our young guys

but just as an example, Nige do you maje those pictures yourself? if you do I'd like to see what Dunstan looks like in y&b. but then delete it straight away and I'll delete this here post
Hahaha

Bill Manspeaker

you barbie jroo. alright you're in this game too

Nige

Nah, I don't. I get them from Facebook/Twitter.  :P

Vinny

Quote from: JROO8 on October 10, 2014, 09:34:07 PM

Hahaha
Nice one JRoo.

Oh shower..woops.

>:D

Bill Manspeaker

damn sorta

alright lets delete these posts shall we

no sir vincent

Toga

I'd like to see what Dunstan looks like in y&b. but then delete it straight away and I'll delete this here post

I won't delete this one >:D

Bill Manspeaker

haha see what I mean. it really suits him.

I've brought shame to my family. lets delete this :( :P

Toga

It really does mate... Where do we sign? ;)

Bill Manspeaker

Richmond can sign their death certificate if they even think about poaching Sir Lukey Dunstan, Toges :P

that's where it's at

thanks btw man :P

Toga

Chelskiman

Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2014, 08:50:27 PM
In fact, better idea, let's fold and allow the AFL to create a Tasmanian team.

Hey, that's a bit rough.  I'm from Tasmania and I love the Tigers, but I still want a Tassie side in the AFL.

Nige

Saw something on Twitter about us apparently offering Conca to West Coast.  :o

Jroo

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 10:26:49 AM
Saw something on Twitter about us apparently offering Conca to West Coast.  :o
Wouldn't surprise me, he is a WA boy.