Main Menu

The Richmond Off-Season Megathread

Started by Nige, September 09, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: shaker on October 10, 2014, 08:05:55 PM
Him and Scully have both shown bugger all since being drafted , has he got speed no , has he shown hard ball winning ability no , thought the Tiges had woken up this year but no looks like they could get sucked in again  :(
flower outta here with the pessimistic shower.

As I said in the other thread, not a huge Trengove fan but there's no doubt he's better than Scully and has shown how good he can be, the burden of captaincy when he was so young plus a terrible foot injury means we haven't seen nearly half of what he can do. In the proposed/rumoured trade, we're definitely winning.

Quote from: elephants on October 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2014, 06:46:05 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 10, 2014, 06:38:32 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 10, 2014, 06:38:00 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2014, 06:25:10 PM
Hm, I wonder where he fits and who he pushes out.

I wonder if this is the end of Conca or Grigg.

:o
Eh, imo he hasn't quite come on like I think the club has thought he would.

I personally feel like he's stalled a bit and both Ellis and even Vlastuin have kinda gone past him.

Could send him back to WA for somebody.  :P

For Welly? Done. I post you confirm.
Pls. Send us old mate Scooter.  ;)

shaker

You guys are desperate for the Tiges to do something even if it's crap this guy has shown little , if he is so good good why are the Dees looking to unload him so quick , have not heard " he a required player and we need good compo " line from them ,please 

Big Mac

Very unlikely Melbourne would want pick 12 just to draft another midfielder. Something else would be at play here.

Jroo

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 10, 2014, 08:34:10 PM
Very unlikely Melbourne would want pick 12 just to draft another midfielder. Something else would be at play here.
2,3,12 for Danger?  :P

Big Mac

Quote from: JROO8 on October 10, 2014, 08:34:51 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on October 10, 2014, 08:34:10 PM
2,3,12 for Danger?  :P

He's not worth that much  :P

Nige

Quote from: shaker on October 10, 2014, 08:23:44 PM
You guys are desperate for the Tiges to do something even if it's crap this guy has shown little , if he is so good good why are the Dees looking to unload him so quick , have not heard " he a required player and we need good compo " line from them ,please
No. You're right. Let's not trade. Ever. From this year on the Richmond Football Club should always go to the draft and never trade for picks or players or explore free agency. In fact, better idea, let's fold and allow the AFL to create a Tasmanian team.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2014, 08:50:27 PM
No. You're right. Let's not trade. Ever. From this year on the Richmond Football Club should always go to the draft and never trade for picks or players or explore free agency. In fact, better idea, let's fold and allow the AFL to create a Tasmanian team.

But first you'll give us Conca for Welly. Deal? :P

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 10, 2014, 08:56:22 PM

Nah, we're not supposed to trade according to shaker. Sorry.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2014, 08:56:59 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 10, 2014, 08:56:22 PM
Nah, we're not supposed to trade according to shaker. Sorry.

I feel like if I keep posting this, eventually one of you boys will be like "flower off ele, sick of your shower. We'll take the deal if you get flowered".

And then, and only then, I will celebrate like no tomorrow.

Jroo

I actually rate Conca, expecting big things from him. Coming into the past few season I've been expecting Reece play like how Miles has played this season.

shaker

Don't be silly Nige the guy is a spud him and Scully will go down as the biggest flop for 1 , 2 in history I would rather seen us cough our first pick for Greenwood , Trengrove has shown nothing he's not fast , have not seen him getting much hard ball what is he going to bring to the Tiges ?

Big Mac

Quote from: shaker on October 10, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

Don't be silly Nige the guy is a spud him and Scully will go down as the biggest flop for 1 , 2 in history I would rather seen us cough our first pick for Greenwood , Trengrove has shown nothing he's not fast , have not seen him getting much hard ball what is he going to bring to the Tiges ?

Did you not see any of the footy he played in his first season?

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 10, 2014, 09:13:11 PM

Nige

shaker

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 10, 2014, 09:13:11 PM

No does not jump to mind and nor do the other 4 or 5 years since , now tell me what he will bring to the Tiges that we don't already have and feel to answer that as well Nige.