Main Menu

Finals footy 2014

Started by quinny88, September 01, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Lads, I'm sorry to say it, but the reputation is there and soon the sterotype will be there also: Port Adelaide supporters are a bee's stinger away from Collingwood supporters in terms of boganness. Quinny's tale just helps it's cause :(

Slashers

Quote from: stew42 on September 09, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
Lads, I'm sorry to say it, but the reputation is there and soon the sterotype will be there also: Port Adelaide supporters are a bee's stinger away from Collingwood supporters in terms of boganness. Quinny's tale just helps it's cause :(
That's not what I see and my seats are in front of the hill just to the side of where the opposition cheer squad is each and every game. They cop some taunts, but they give it back too.
Seriously, everyone around me for as far as I can see is having nothing but an awesome time and a great laugh. Parents of kids don't even tolerate bad language around where I sit.
Go check out some of the recent 'NEVER TEAR US APART" videos on youtube and show me a bogan.
Honestly! ???

GM

Quote from: stew42 on September 09, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
This topic is futile
And dodging the real issue on how bad Richmond was

elephants

The only fight I've seen all season was between two families of Richmond fans.

Make of that what you will :P

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2014, 01:00:18 PM

Don't get me started on Eagles supporters :P

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on September 09, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

Haha, funny, there weren't many Freo supporters around until this week ;) #purplebandwagon

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

Haha, funny, there weren't many Freo supporters around until this week ;) #purplebandwagon
haha well I've been around since 95

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 07, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
If you want a positive out of today

Noz's hatred for the tigers will sky rocket if Port won by under 39 he would of won like $800 off a multi

Make it even worse that I hedge my bet with Richmond +20

But to be honest i would easily lose all that money again if it means Richmond get knocked out of the finals, Finals separates the men from the boys and Richmond are just full of boys with no talent.

When your captain decides to give up a 4+ goal win advantage what hope does the rest of the team have.

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on September 09, 2014, 01:36:12 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

haha well I've been around since 95

Haha yeah I know, most are legit. Fair play to you too! Not easy wearing purple in public voluntarily! :P

Nige

Noz has had his say, time to lock the thread.

Mailman the 2nd

South Australian supporters in general have a stereotype of being a tad feral

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on September 09, 2014, 01:44:14 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 07, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
If you want a positive out of today

Noz's hatred for the tigers will sky rocket if Port won by under 39 he would of won like $800 off a multi

Make it even worse that I hedge my bet with Richmond +20

But to be honest i would easily lose all that money again if it means Richmond get knocked out of the finals, Finals separates the men from the boys and Richmond are just full of boys with no talent.

When your captain decides to give up a 4+ goal win advantage what hope does the rest of the team have.

Why would you tip us against your own club if were just boys with no talent  ::)

quinny88

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 04:27:08 PM
South Australian supporters in general have a stereotype of being a tad feral

+1 it's funny that they are the only ones that don't see it.

It's not like I'm just making this up. Everyone in Australia know Port supporters have the "feral" label. It's joked about non stop just like Collingwood.

I wasn't deflecting anything. Richmond were poor, Port were fantastic and are a better side. But their supporters on the other hand have a lot of rats amongst them. All clubs do. Port have more than most

kilbluff1985

it's called hedging a multi quinny

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 04:27:08 PM
South Australian's in general have a stereotype of being a tad feral

fixed