Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 08, 2016, 06:10:55 PM
It is believed that Eagles have offered talented forward Jack Darling and their pick 12 for Essendons No.1 pick.

Who's saying that?

I know the kid expected to go at 1 is a gun, but I'm not liking all this talk about Jack possibly leaving us  :'(

elephants

Yeah not sure how that would be any good for either team?

McSuitcase or whatever his name is has already stated he's keen to play for Essendon and that they've "turned a corner".

While we've put all the hard yards into Jack, and at 24 his best footy is in the next 1-6 years and we're in our premiership window right now.

iZander

Quote from: elephants on October 08, 2016, 06:36:04 PM

McSuitcase or whatever his name is has already stated he's keen to play for Essendon and that they've "turned a corner".

While we've put all the hard yards into Jack, and at 24 his best footy is in the next 1-6 years and we're in our premiership window right now.

I think its nice that a player has expressed interest to move to a lesser team, better than wanting to join hawks or something for a premiership ;)
Although ofcourse, i am bias!!!

elephants

Quote from: iZander on October 08, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

I think its nice that a player has expressed interest to move to a lesser team, better than wanting to join hawks or something for a premiership ;)

Haha bit different though, Essendon are taking him whether he likes it or not :P Would look pretty silly for him to say he wants to join the Hawks or Cats when he's been touted as pick 1 forever and Essendon have said they like him haha

iZander

Quote from: elephants on October 08, 2016, 06:52:53 PM
Quote from: iZander on October 08, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

Haha bit different though, Essendon are taking him whether he likes it or not :P Would look pretty silly for him to say he wants to join the Hawks or Cats when he's been touted as pick 1 forever and Essendon have said they like him haha

haha i actually misinterpreted the above comment :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 08, 2016, 06:29:35 PM
It is believed that Eagles have offered talented forward Jack Darling and their pick 12 for Essendons No.1 pick.

Who's saying that?

I know the kid expected to go at 1 is a gun, but I'm not liking all this talk about Jack possibly leaving us  :'(

http://www.fantasyfootballnuts.org/eagles-make-offer-for-essendon-1-pick/

Koop

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 08, 2016, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 08, 2016, 06:29:35 PM

Who's saying that?

http://www.fantasyfootballnuts.org/eagles-make-offer-for-essendon-1-pick/

Don't believe anything that comes from that site. Probably the most shoddy site in existence for AFL stuff.

The owner/content creator, uses several fake facebook profiles, including ones showing kids, to make his stuff seem genuine and to broadcast to a wide array of supporters. Yet has been proven to copy articles word for word from other sources/ put up clickbait.

AaronKirk

I heard about a massive 4 way trade rumour today from a very good source (toot toot).

Lets see how this plays out when trade period starts tomorrow.

Hawthorn give Pick 14 + Breust for O'Meara and Pick 41
Nth Melbourne give Pick 11 and A.Swallow for J.Riewoldt and Pick 14
Richmond give J.Riewoldt and Pick 6 for Prestia, Pick 11 and Pick 22
Gold Coast give Prestia, O'Meara, Pick 22 + 41 for Breust, J.Riewoldt and pick 6

fanTCfool

Quote from: AaronKirk on October 09, 2016, 08:28:53 PM
I heard about a massive 4 way trade rumour today from a very good source (toot toot).

Gold Coast give Prestia, O'Meara, Pick 22 + 41 for Breust, J.Riewoldt and pick 6

What's happening here AK?

Purple 77

Seems unlikely, just because Breust, Riewoldt and Swallow haven't declared they want to be traded, but it does seem like a reasonably fair trade on every line!

JBs-Hawks

Richmond for bottom 2 if that trade happens

GoLions

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 09, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

I'd imagine that 2nd Jroo is meant to be A Swallow, which is the only way I can see Swallow leaving (to join David)

Can't see why the Tiges would consider that at all though, forwards would be flowered and Spitter isn't that great

fanTCfool

Quote from: GoLions on October 09, 2016, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on October 09, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

I'd imagine that 2nd Jroo is meant to be A Swallow, which is the only way I can see Swallow leaving (to join David)

Can't see why the Tiges would consider that at all though, forwards would be flowered and Spitter isn't that great

This trade is circling online and it is A. Swallow to GC.
Don't mind this one, Hawks with a big pick downgrade to secure O'Meara for Breust.
Richmond will have no forward line whatsoever, unless the intend to keep Vickery?
North just swapping a mid for a forward, nothing too fantastic.
Gold Coast doing well for the players they lose, two gun mids out the door, swapping 22 and 41 for 6 and a small forward to add to their exciting forward line.

Not half bad!

kilbluff1985

herald sun reporting tom mitchell will ask for a trade to Hawthorn tomorrow