Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Should show him the Daw I  reckon

RaisyDaisy

Barrett reporting that Collingwood and at least one other club are after Nicky Dal

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 07, 2016, 11:24:26 PM
Barrett reporting that Collingwood and at least one other club are after Nicky Dal

GC should seriously look at him.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 12:32:20 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 07, 2016, 11:24:26 PM

GC should seriously look at him.

Yeah he'll do well teaching the young kids how to shirk contact and avoid contested ball :P

crowls

Brissie should look at 1yr contract for Boomer.    200k plus house and car for a year to have someone show them how to train, eat, behave.    Cheap as.   Also probably end up being top goal scorer.

Moving the family would be a major issue I suppose.   

RaisyDaisy

Mayne leaving Freo and visiting 3 Vic clubs next week

T Dog

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 08, 2016, 07:54:49 PM
Mayne leaving Freo and visiting 3 Vic clubs next week

A little under rated I think. Hope he gets a good deal.  :)

RaisyDaisy

West Coast interested in Petrie

With NN out for the year, I can understand how that helps us, and he wouldn't cost much at all

JBs-Hawks

Has looked pretty woeful this year though

RaisyDaisy

We'll be throwing everything at Lobb first.

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2016, 07:42:27 PM

We better be...think it's time to move on for a bunch of our guys too, Brown, E.Mac, Masten, think Lamb wants out, Butler prob on the verge of retirement.

Ricochet

You'll need to throw more than Freo to get him

Ringo

Hawthorn and Essendon front runners for Jaeger O'Meara who has formally rejected $800k for 2 seasons from Suns.  Both Hawks and Bombers are believed to be offering longer deals. St Kilda and Melbourne also interested 

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on September 11, 2016, 07:54:57 PM
Hawthorn and Essendon front runners for Jaeger O'Meara who has formally rejected $800k for 2 seasons from Suns.  Both Hawks and Bombers are believed to be offering longer deals. St Kilda and Melbourne also interested

We got nothing to give to Gold Coast  :(

They already have our first rounder this year, and if ALL of our desired players re-committing, I don't think we have the trade bait.

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 11, 2016, 07:44:53 PM

We better be...think it's time to move on for a bunch of our guys too, Brown, E.Mac, Masten, think Lamb wants out, Butler prob on the verge of retirement.

Couldn't agree more mate.

One of E-Mac + Brown needs to be sold with a pick to get us Hartlett or go really hard and bring David Swallow home (omfg).

Apparently delistings were announced today: K.Lucas, B.Colledge, C.Adamson, P.McGinnity, J.Bennell and A.Waterman are done at this point.

Really hoping this season made the list managers realise we need a few changes. Praying we land Swallow this off season.