Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on August 26, 2016, 01:27:03 PM
You've only lost 3. You got Taylor for Yeo so that wasn't bad. Aish and Dochers for Beams and Bell. Not bad if they weren't injured. Longer and Karnezis are duds. Christensen and Basti went up. Whinge about losing players all you want but when it comes to player movement you're actually coming out on top.
Point taken MM. Have to look at total picture don't we as to who we have gained as well. Injuries are hurting as well. Beams has only played 8 games for us. Bell and Bundy missing large chunks of the season does not help.

Awaiting with baited breath to see where Josh Green wants to go as he looks like the only one of current playing list to go. Wonder if anything changes when final decision made on Leppa next week.

shaker

Maybe the Tiges could snag Prestia and O'Meara pick 6 plus Ellis and a future pick  :P

Ringo

Quote from: shaker on August 26, 2016, 01:35:28 PM
Face it GC are screwed they needed Freo or the Lions on the bottom to to have any leverage over him , if wants to come to Melbourne the Bombers is as good as place as any if GC really play hard ball so GC either are have to take what is offered if he has a preferred club or get zip
This is till a possibility that Brisbane finish last Brisbane only have a 3% better average than Bombers.  Bombers play Carlton and will want to win this one and Lions play Saints who with a huge may scrape into 8. So every possibility Brisbane may finish last although we will be trying to win against Saints and go above Freo.

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on August 26, 2016, 02:05:50 PM
Quote from: shaker on August 26, 2016, 01:35:28 PM
Face it GC are screwed they needed Freo or the Lions on the bottom to to have any leverage over him , if wants to come to Melbourne the Bombers is as good as place as any if GC really play hard ball so GC either are have to take what is offered if he has a preferred club or get zip
This is till a possibility that Brisbane finish last Brisbane only have a 3% better average than Bombers.  Bombers play Carlton and will want to win this one and Lions play Saints who with a huge may scrape into 8. So every possibility Brisbane may finish last although we will be trying to win against Saints and go above Freo.

Yes still a chance but a very slim one you would think the Blues would want to finish on a high losing to the Bombers would not be a great way to finish the season , I bet O'Meara is praying the Blues win  :D

Pkbaldy

Saints apparently leading the race for Jack Steele.

Ricochet

and Mayne to North also apparently basically done

BoredSaint

so saints want steele and omeara... where are we gonna the draft picks to these boys in from?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 26, 2016, 03:47:33 PM
so saints want steele and omeara... where are we gonna the draft picks to these boys in from?

Don't see us getting both of them tbh. I say we save our big bucks, for end of 2017 and have a big crack at a gun key defender or Fyfe haha

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on August 26, 2016, 03:25:32 PM
I still find this amusing.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on August 26, 2016, 04:05:48 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 26, 2016, 03:25:32 PM
I still find this amusing.
I find it amusing also, but only because Mayne is actually a good player in a good side, and North are now rebuilding.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 26, 2016, 03:51:18 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on August 26, 2016, 03:47:33 PM

Don't see us getting both of them tbh. I say we save our big bucks, for end of 2017 and have a big crack at a gun key defender or Fyfe haha
yep I'd rather us just go after Steele and next year onwards look for a star players

Nige

Apparently the Cats are willing to trade Motlop if there are decent offers for him.

T Dog

Anyone heard anything about Jake Stringer ? Heard the end of some radio chat on SEN early this arvo. Something about him leaving, that's why he is not named again? Was linked with another player but I missed the start of the conversation.

meow meow

He's probably not playing because his form has been shower. 2 years remaining on his contact so he'll do well to be leaving.

T Dog

Quote from: meow meow on August 26, 2016, 07:06:02 PM
He's probably not playing because his form has been shower. 2 years remaining on his contact so he'll do well to be leaving.

Makes sense..what really caught my attention was the no mention of the "package" tag. Sounded a little serious.