Piss off :P

T Dog

Quote from: GoLions on July 14, 2016, 09:12:47 PM
Quote from: Grazz on July 14, 2016, 09:00:01 PM
Crows keen on Rocky apparently. Not sure how realistic their chances are.  :-\
Piss off :P

C'mon GL ..think it through...then tell him   ;D

strikes91

There is an article online about him going to the crows and it's fairly land stuff. Pretty sure he said last week he isn't leaving.

meow meow

Michael Hurley will be playing alongside Crameri at the Western Bulldogs next season. Sorry Bombers.

Bill Manspeaker

come to the Sainters Hurley

I said earlier in the year if I were Hurley you couldn't get me to the Dogs fast enough. even if I was offered more cashola elsewhere

hopefully follows the cash to the Saints though. have heard conflicting things on his and Carlisle's relationship. some say best buds, others say they couldn't stand each other

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on July 27, 2016, 03:04:24 PM
Michael Hurley will be playing alongside Crameri at the Western Bulldogs next season. Sorry Bombers.

Following on the claims that Boyd should take a pay-cut to facilitate the Hurley acquisition? :P

Grazz

Quote from: strikes91 on July 14, 2016, 11:38:55 PM
There is an article online about him going to the crows and it's fairly land stuff. Pretty sure he said last week he isn't leaving.

Tend to agree, when something sounds to good to be true it usually is.

meow meow

The 400K waste of space Sam Reid is going to join his brother. Swans trying to either a) keep Mitchell, or b) make a play for JOM!

powersuperkents

Quote from: meow meow on July 27, 2016, 08:54:53 PM
The 400K waste of space Sam Reid is going to join his brother. Swans trying to either a) keep Mitchell, or b) make a play for JOM!
YES!!!

The PIES LOOK SET TO WASTE MORE MONEY ON USELESS PLAYERS

RaisyDaisy

Ed can splash some cash and open up the Reid Rehab Centre down at the Holden Centre

SydneyRox

Really? havent heard this one? Would surprise me a little, since our forward talls arent all that great, even if Wood is a done deal

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 28, 2016, 10:11:33 AM

Really? havent heard this one? Would surprise me a little, since our forward talls arent all that great, even if Wood is a done deal

Mason?

Already re-signed with North

SydneyRox

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 28, 2016, 10:26:55 AM

Mason?

Really?? Cant find anything on that either??

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 28, 2016, 02:37:30 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 28, 2016, 10:26:55 AM

Mason?

Really?? Cant find anything on that either??
5 year deal iirc