Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 21, 2015, 08:29:25 PM
I am half watching the video on the ACA website, he sent it to some dudes on Snapchat

The thing is if he has gone the Taylor Dureya this would make it even funnier

I'm lost haha.....?

Mat0369

Quote from: Toga on October 21, 2015, 08:41:55 PM
I'm lost haha.....?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/21/19/01/selfie-video-allegedly-depicts-afl-player-jake-carlisle-snorting-white-powder

Taylor Duryea last year took a photo of himself pretending to take drugs and posted it on Facebook before deleting it. It made the media this year and he has been target tested since and come up clean on all tests. Carlisle has sent a Snapchat to someone of himself doing a Harley. The guy recorded it on another phone and took it to ACA. The thing is he could have been doing a Duryea so he will get target tested regardless now

Toga

Far out :-X Not a good look regardless.

RaisyDaisy

Curious to hear a statement out of the Carlisle camp, but that images don't 100% confirm it's him I reckon. Looks likely, but not definite just yet

Purple 77

Money Shot

If Carlton get pick 12 for Yarran I will be the happiest man on this earth!

Also reports that we are still trying to get Tomilson in!

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 21, 2015, 09:25:25 PM
Curious to hear a statement out of the Carlisle camp, but that images don't 100% confirm it's him I reckon. Looks likely, but not definite just yet

Hope it's not him for the Saint's sake, be a crying shame to go through all they have to land him then have this break in the media almost immediately. Flower they'd be filthy if it is considering his manager kept it all hush hush after ACA contacted him. The fact he did keep it quite makes me suspicious it is him, silence can be deafening sometimes but im really hoping it's not. Im not a fan of his but i'd be pissed if it were someone we'd just drafted so I feel for the Saint's.

Pkbaldy

At most he'll get a strike from the club. He's 24 years old for flower sake. I don't know too many 24 year olds who haven't tried some drugs. And I don't think he's the brighest cookie as is...

Funny how this is more talked about than the 2 Hawks who apparently raped or sexually abused someone... Oh wait nevermind... It was the Hawks again.

Grazz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 22, 2015, 12:09:19 AM
At most he'll get a strike from the club. He's 24 years old for flower sake. I don't know too many 24 year olds who haven't tried some drugs. And I don't think he's the brighest cookie as is...

Funny how this is more talked about than the 2 Hawks who apparently raped or sexually abused someone... Oh wait nevermind... It was the Hawks again.

Yeh lets face it mate there would not be to many clubs if any where something similar hasn't or isn't going on my club included.
Ive heard rumblings about a player at our club and if ones doing/done it dare say a couple more are/have. None the less still disappointing when the story breaks but atleast no reflection on your mob he wasn't there.
Regarding the Hawks case thats just a ticking time bomb, when the names do come to light KABOOOOM it will go big.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Grazz on October 22, 2015, 12:21:55 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 22, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

Yeh lets face it mate there would not be to many clubs if any where something similar hasn't or isn't going on my club included.
Ive heard rumblings about a player at our club and if ones doing/done it dare say a couple more are/have. None the less still disappointing when the story breaks but atleast no reflection on your mob he wasn't there.
Regarding the Hawks case thats just a ticking time bomb, when the names do come to light KABOOOOM it will go big.

that's just it mate. anyone who can't see that have their head in the sand

imo it's a non issue. I hope our guys have the sense to let it through to the keeper. no one's gonna care when he and Hughy are destroying forwards

and again, that's even if it is in fact him. or if it is, if it's even coke. too many questions to hang the bloke. be an interesting morning tomorrow

Grazz

Agree wait until all the facts are in before we cook anyone.

elephants

Agree with Pk that sexual assault is waaaaaay more serious than a footballer using rec drugs during his offseason.

Football Factory

IF IT IS ACTUALLY HIM ?

I think it was the fact that he had just been signed (couple of hours) by the Saints, came as a big surprise/shock. Not the best look when you first go to a club .. I personally couldn't give a crap, players let their hair down and do silly things sometimes after a long hard season. These things happen all the time in and outside of the AFL, it doesn't make it right but as PK stated its not as bad as a sexual assault but it is news and its news people want to hear and discuss unfortunately.

Slap on the hand from Saints, don't do it again, lets move on.

Bill Manspeaker

dodgy from Essendon too.  they knew of this before demanding pick 5, then a couple hours later - it's released. dodgy. as. flower.

we should get pick 5 back and be able to take him through the PSD