Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Kyle Reimers kicked 8  :P ;)

TomK

powersuperkents

Quote from: TomK on October 17, 2015, 11:52:28 PM
Kerridge can actually be a pretty damaging midfielder when let loose, spuds don't usually kick 6 goals and win the game for their team. He would've been getting games at the end of this season after his injury but we had too many players competing for the same spot and with the emergence of Knight, he couldn't get in.
Also another reason why a lot of players are forced to tag. Yeah that's probably why Kerridge was tagging (Danger, Thommo, & Sloane dominated the main midfield spots)

Money Shot

Will Kerridige be in Carltons best 22? We already have curnow who is a good tagger. Maybe he could replace bell as a half forward who rotates through the mid?

Toga

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 17, 2015, 11:56:59 PM
Kyle Reimers kicked 8  :P ;)

And he is a spud. A very big one actually

Mat0369

Quote from: Toga on October 18, 2015, 12:34:40 AM

I think I posted this before, but Kyle Reimers played in a local league premiership this year. His teammates included Brock McLean, Luke Blackwell, Josh Toy and Angus Graham.

Guess who won the medal for best on?  :P

Big Mac

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 18, 2015, 12:36:49 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 18, 2015, 12:34:40 AM

I think I posted this before, but Kyle Reimers played in a local league premiership this year. His teammates included Brock McLean, Luke Blackwell, Josh Toy and Angus Graham.

Guess who won the medal for best on?  :P

Abers were crazy good this year, helps when you've got over half a million backing you though

Apparently Reimers is on 60k+

Mat0369

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 18, 2015, 12:49:41 AM
Abers were crazy good this year, helps when you've got over half a million backing you though

Apparently Reimers is on 60k+

They went undefeated and won both finals against Greenvale by huge margins.

That's pretty big money for local footy and considering he isn't even their best player.

And to answer the question a spud won the medal, Angus Graham  :-X

powersuperkents

"Four-way Power trade on the cards

Port Adelaide is attempting to seal a multi-club trade party to net Jimmy Toumpas and ultimately Charlie Dixon.

The Power are hoping to include Ben Kennedy's move to Melbourne, Jeremy Howe's shift to Collingwood and Paul Seedsman's trade to Adelaide in the deal.

The Sunday Mail says Port's interest in orchestrating the big trade remains real, with the Crows' offer of pick No.32 for Seedsman crucial to it standing up.

The Power would then receive the pick before giving it up â€" plus two more â€" for Toumpas, before they continued to barter for Dixon, who has been their priority this off-season.

There are more confusing working parts involved in the trade, with negotiations to continue this week."

Hopefully this works, I think all teams will be happy with this. The only potential problem I could foresee is the Gold Coast saying picks 10 & 32 are not enough for Dixon after the trade is completed - they will probably request a few of our starting players as well  :P

Money Shot

Brissy are losing interest on Astbury apparently which is going to complicate Yarran getting to Richmond apparently!
As I've been saying for the past month Richmond's first pick next year for Yarran and both teams get what they want!

shaker

Quote from: Money Shot on October 18, 2015, 01:25:54 PM
Brissy are losing interest on Astbury apparently which is going to complicate Yarran getting to Richmond apparently!
As I've been saying for the past month Richmond's first pick next year for Yarran and both teams get what they want!

Its what Carlton wants MS but not what I want as a Tiger supporter it is not a sure thing the Tigers will finish as high as they did this year there are many teams who have snagged good players in the draft and teams on the up and a lot more competition for spots in the 8 next year I think so that would mean possibly coughing up a top 10 pick for a player who is lazy and inconsistent no thanks the tigers need to get there hands on a high 2nd round this year that is what he is worth IMO but I am not a fan  :P

Money Shot

Quote from: shaker on October 18, 2015, 01:53:50 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 18, 2015, 01:25:54 PM

Its what Carlton wants MS but not what I want as a Tiger supporter it is not a sure thing the Tigers will finish as high as they did this year there are many teams who have snagged good players in the draft and teams on the up and a lot more competition for spots in the 8 next year I think so that would mean possibly coughing up a top 10 pick for a player who is lazy and inconsistent no thanks the tigers need to get there hands on a high 2nd round this year that is what he is worth IMO but I am not a fan  :P
That's fair enough! Haha hopefully we can work something out!

PowerBug

Tigers get Yarran for 2016 first rounder. Tigers flop next year finishing 15th. Tiges just gave up Pick 4 ;D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Big Mac

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 18, 2015, 12:55:26 PM

Port Adelaide is attempting to seal a multi-club trade party to net Jimmy Toumpas and ultimately Charlie Dixon.

The Power are hoping to include Ben Kennedy's move to Melbourne, Jeremy Howe's shift to Collingwood and Paul Seedsman's trade to Adelaide in the deal.

The Sunday Mail says Port's interest in orchestrating the big trade remains real, with the Crows' offer of pick No.32 for Seedsman crucial to it standing up.

The Power would then receive the pick before giving it up â€" plus two more â€" for Toumpas, before they continued to barter for Dixon, who has been their priority this off-season.

There are more confusing working parts involved in the trade, with negotiations to continue this week."

Hopefully this works, I think all teams will be happy with this. The only potential problem I could foresee is the Gold Coast saying picks 10 & 32 are not enough for Dixon after the trade is completed - they will probably request a few of our starting players as well  :P

Doesn't it say that the Power would give up pick 32 for Toumpas? So then they wouldn't be able to use it for Dixon

powersuperkents

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 18, 2015, 02:35:06 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on October 18, 2015, 12:55:26 PM

Doesn't it say that the Power would give up pick 32 for Toumpas? So then they wouldn't be able to use it for Dixon
I'm not sure, it's a confusing trade, but I think Melbourne get our 2nd rounder + Bennedy (and another pick)