Quote from: iZander on October 15, 2015, 02:31:09 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2015, 02:21:42 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2015, 02:20:01 PM
Hawks have made a bid for Jake Carlisle :o

Age reporting that

North Melb get Anderson
Hawks get Carlisle
Essendon get 2x first rounders

Could screw it up for the Saints here, Hawks seem to land whoever they go after.
Should be fine for them if they give us pick 5, good to see some competition now ;)
Mark Stevens saying that all Clubs are happy, only need Carlisle to say yes to go to Hawks. I know what I'd choose
If I was Carlisle and Clarkson called me, the next question I'd ask is for a pen.

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: iZander on October 15, 2015, 02:35:26 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

Age reporting that

North Melb get Anderson
Hawks get Carlisle

Could screw it up for the Saints here, Hawks seem to land whoever they go after.
Should be fine for them if they give us pick 5, good to see some competition now ;)
Mark Stevens saying that all Clubs are happy, only need Carlisle to say yes to go to Hawks. I know what I'd choose
Id be happy with the deal but kinda annoyed that he would be going to Hawks...hoping saints try and beat the offer :P

I'd much rather pick 5 ;) but 15 + 18 are a hellava lot better than 24 + Hickey!

Ricochet

Quote from: AaronKirk on October 15, 2015, 02:37:10 PM
5 Picks in first 25 for Essendon if this deal goes ahead, which surely it will.

If you were Carlisle where would you rather go? Hawthorn or St Kilda?
Especially when he said it wasn't about the money, he just wanted a change

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2015, 02:38:26 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on October 15, 2015, 02:37:10 PM
5 Picks in first 25 for Essendon if this deal goes ahead, which surely it will.

If you were Carlisle where would you rather go? Hawthorn or St Kilda?
Especially when he said it wasn't about the money, he just wanted a change

With some retirements in the next few years there will be money at Hawthorn if he can perform there.

If I were him id take the deal and run.

powersuperkents

Quote from: TomK on October 15, 2015, 02:05:20 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2015, 02:01:45 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on October 15, 2015, 12:02:22 PM
Why is there so much interest in Seedsman? He's a spud imo... (he's inconsistent, unable to complete full games, and lacks the natural talent expected from high profile players - he has received more attention than is warranted during this trade period).

I would say he is on-par with Dawson Simpson.

Has some pace and decent foot skills, we need that and could slide into Smiths role and allow Smith to become a full time mid for us.
Better than Mackay, that's for sure.
I'm definitely willing to agree with that  :P

PowerBug

Wowwwwww that would really shake things up. Do the Saints fold and hand over Pick 5? Or just forget it now and say they didn't really want him anyway
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Quote from: Southstorm on October 15, 2015, 02:37:52 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

Age reporting that

North Melb get Anderson
Hawks get Carlisle

If I was Carlisle and Clarkson called me, the next question I'd ask is for a pen.

Haha to true mate, i'd cut me finger and sign in blood if a pen wasn't handy.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2015, 02:22:23 PM

Age reporting that

North Melb get Anderson
Hawks get Carlisle
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-trade-period-2015--hawks-make-stunning-move-for-carlisle-20151015-gk9qhl.html?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:twi-14omn0023-optim-nnn:nonpaid-27/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-age-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter

Actually it's

North Melb get Anderson + Essendons #41
Hawks get Carlisle
Essendon get #15 and #18
Love it  ;D

Need the Hawks to fill their salary cap so that there can be no way they make the rumoured bid for Wingard next season.

Hopefully Carlisle gets big $$

kilbluff1985

tell Hawks to give us Anderson + 18

PowerBug

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 15, 2015, 02:44:57 PM
Need the Hawks to fill their salary cap so that there can be no way they make the rumoured bid for Wingard next season.

Hahaha yessssss :D Not money for Wingard. He might be going to Collingwood though like every other uncontracted player is rumoured to go though? :P That is sarcasm if people do not get it
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Be interesting to see Carlisle's reaction, on trade radio last week he stated he'd be at the Saints next year wanted to grow with a club and not do a Frawley lol see what happens no Hawks have chucked their hat in the ring for his services.

powersuperkents

Quote from: PowerBug on October 15, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

Hahaha yessssss :D Not money for Wingard. He might be going to Collingwood though like every other uncontracted player is rumoured to go though? :P That is sarcasm if people do not get it
I think to lure Wingard away from Port Adelaide would take $800k-$1.2mil per season on a long-term deal. I think he could rightfully expect more than Franklin. If there are no offers like that, he'll definitely stay (and I was genuinely worried that the Hawks were planning to propose an offer of that magnitude).

Grazz

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 15, 2015, 02:52:35 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 15, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

I think to lure Wingard away from Port Adelaide would take $800k-$1.2mil per season on a long-term deal. I think he could rightfully expect more than Franklin. If there are no offers like that, he'll definitely stay (and I was genuinely worried that the Hawks were planning to propose an offer of that magnitude).

Hawks could backend any contract they offer to Wingard, I agree though thats the kind of money they'll need to find to get him away from Port. It will be all about dollars as surely success isn't that far off for Port if they can get their shower together again ala 2014.

Holz

Jed Anderson to North.

I dont mind that at all.

RaisyDaisy