Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: _wato on October 13, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
This whole 'Collingwood aren't the only club after Treloar' bullshower that GWS are chiming about is annoying the hell out of me honestly, why can't they just get the deal done? Pick 7 plus an early second round draft pick next year for Treloar is certainly enough, and given that Danger was worth pick 9 and 28 (other picks exchanged equals out), I don't know why they're sooking?

Yes Treloar isn't a free agent and Danger is but who cares, he wants out and the Giants are being a real pain about all of this. Get it done.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Brisbane. Oh my god

Brisbane are offering picks 5 and 25 for Beams. Why can't Collingwood just get the damn deal done instead of holding out so they get Crisp too?  ;)

meow meow

Bombers showing a little interest in Talia and Honeychurch. Doubt anything will happen there though.

PowerBug

Everyone is going to be playing at every club next year. Part of the new equalisation policy and we have to give everyone a fair go because it's discrimination otherwise.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Big Mac

Quote from: PowerBug on October 13, 2015, 05:24:32 PM
Everyone is going to be playing at every club next year. Part of the new equalisation policy and we have to give everyone a fair go because it's discrimination otherwise.

I'm gonna need some context :P

tbagrocks

Chad +The Boss" Wingard wearing fruit loops :-*

fanTCfool

I hear Brisbane have matched the offer on Leuy, gonna have to be a trade now.

SydneyRox

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 13, 2015, 06:21:52 PM

Still a rumour. But reckon it will happen.

They are hoping saints give Bombers a couple for Carlisle...

Big Mac

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 13, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

Could be that Melbourne offers 25 for Melksham, then Essendon on-trades that pick for Leuey

powersuperkents

Quote from: elephants on October 13, 2015, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: _wato on October 13, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
This whole 'Collingwood aren't the only club after Treloar' bullshower that GWS are chiming about is annoying the hell out of me honestly, why can't they just get the deal done? Pick 7 plus an early second round draft pick next year for Treloar is certainly enough, and given that Danger was worth pick 9 and 28 (other picks exchanged equals out), I don't know why they're sooking?

Yes Treloar isn't a free agent and Danger is but who cares, he wants out and the Giants are being a real pain about all of this. Get it done.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Brisbane. Oh my god

I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing at all? They're losing one of their best players and they're just ensuring they get the best deal possible for him?

I know you said 'who cares' that Danger is an FA and Treloar is contracted but it does make a pretty significant difference to the two scenarios...
+1

Collingwood should add a player imo (someone like Jarrod Witts or another 2nd tier player that wasn't a top draft pick - Bennedy being another possible player they could package)

PowerBug

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 13, 2015, 05:50:04 PM

I'm gonna need some context :P
Context is I reckon I've heard about 200 names thrown out as possibility of being traded (including draft picks). And some players are apparently going to 3-4 different clubs.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Football Factory

Didn't notice this yesterday, don't know if it was mentioned ? I noticed today with flower all going on.

COLLINGWOOD has signed former college basketballer Darrean Wyatt as a category B rookie for next season.

The 22-year-old, who hails from Melbourne, stands at 204cm and has spent the past three years with American college basketball side Coastal Georgia.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-12/collingwood-signs-204cm-college-basketballer-darrean-wyatt-

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 13, 2015, 07:13:50 PM

Could be that Melbourne offers 25 for Melksham, then Essendon on-trades that pick for Leuey

u do know Melksham is a Demon already right?

fanTCfool

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2015, 08:48:47 PM

I heard Melksham is overseas and he hasn't spoken to his manager yet or something along the lines to make it official.

powersuperkents

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 13, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

I heard Melksham is overseas and he hasn't spoken to his manager yet or something along the lines to make it official.
and the Demons are hoping he stays there  :P

Rusty00

Not officially. The trade hasn't been completed.