Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Sounds like my boy Dean Gore could be part of the trade to get Paddy to Moggs Creek.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Nige on October 12, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Sounds like my boy Dean Gore could be part of the trade to get Paddy to Moggs Creek.
+1

That would be awesome for my fantasy side. Should get bulk time at the Crows with Danger gone (I see him being rotated with Matt Crouch throughout the season - pretty comparable players, Matt's only got AFL experience over him).

Nige

Few other things that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread.

The Advertiser reckons Mitch Grigg is trade bait.

Chris Pelcan said on 1116 SEN that Jed Anderson has nominated West Coast as his club of choice.

Peter Ryan is reporting that Adelaide will also secure talented South Aussie, Dean Gore along with picks 9 and 28 for Patrick Dangerfield.

Bill Manspeaker

Nugey did you just make a spelling mistake? :P

RaisyDaisy

Happy to take Jed, but he couldn't get into the Hawks side regularly and I cant see him getting much of a sniff with us too

Scooter leaving helps a little, but we've got guys like Duggan and Cavka who will be knocking down the door eventually

Football Factory

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 12, 2015, 12:47:50 PM
Nugey did you just make a spelling mistake? :P
He forgot the 'i'   ;D

LF

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 12, 2015, 12:51:51 PM
Happy to take Jed, but he couldn't get into the Hawks side regularly and I cant see him getting much of a sniff with us too

Scooter leaving helps a little, but we've got guys like Duggan and Cavka who will be knocking down the door eventually

Plus we have a perfectly good player in College who has asked to be traded because he can't get a game so unsure why Anderson has asked to come here

Jay

Quote from: Nige on October 12, 2015, 12:45:46 PM
Few other things that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread.

The Advertiser reckons Mitch Grigg is trade bait.

Chris Pelcan said on 1116 SEN that Jed Anderson has nominated West Coast as his club of choice.

Peter Ryan is reporting that Adelaide will also secure talented South Aussie, Dean Gore along with picks 9 and 28 for Patrick Dangerfield.

elephants

I'm very keen on Anderson. He's had some issues meaning he can't get on the track regularly but literally every Hawks fan rates him and he's rated highly internally clearly. I reckon he could have a real impact for us in future years.

LF, Colledge and Anderson aren't really comparable players. Colledge is a big bodied midfielder while Anderson is a pacey goal-kicking mid. There's different players ahead of them at each side and our need for outside pace is huge compared to Hawthorn (who have Hill, Smith, Hartung, Sicily, etc).

Ringo

Quote from: LF on October 12, 2015, 01:09:54 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 12, 2015, 12:51:51 PM

Plus we have a perfectly good player in College who has asked to be traded because he can't get a game so unsure why Anderson has asked to come here
And do not forget Jack Redden has nominated Eagles as club of choice as well.

Ricochet

AFL Trade News ‏@AFLTrade 
BREAKING: There is a chance Essendon's Brendan Goddard will be at another club next season. #AFL #AFLTrade

:o

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 01:23:48 PM
BREAKING: There is a chance Essendon's Brendan Goddard will be at another club next season. #AFL #AFLTrade

hard to take em serious when they can't spell his name right

Toga

Hearing on any rumours as to who's after him? :o

Football Factory

Would be one of the strangest things to happen this trade period if it did. But that's not to say it couldn't ..

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on October 12, 2015, 01:27:28 PM

Hearing on any rumours as to who's after him? :o
Only one mentioned North. Wouldn't expect anything to come of it though