Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: silloc on September 16, 2015, 05:02:49 PM
Quote from: Southstorm on September 16, 2015, 05:00:41 PM
I don't know about that, I think Kreuzer might see Carlton gifted a compensation pick but I don't think it's going to be as high as what's being bandied around at the moment.  ;D

yeah, my point is nothing higher than essendons first pick, word on the street is he is staying anyway.

Could be correct, but until it happens you have no idea...The whole brisbane compo pick could come up again if more players walk too. Anything can happen, wouldn't say its locked in as pick number 4 by any stretch of the imagination

kilbluff1985

just a thought

1st rounder plus Seedsman for Treloar could interest GWS

Big Mac

Quote from: MC on September 16, 2015, 04:18:58 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 16, 2015, 12:24:34 PM
Yeah it's interesting for sure. Personally I couldn't give a flower, but it does seem a little odd. I would have thought that any of the bottom teams could use him. Even his leadership ability to guide the up and coming kids in a young defense or something.

Ah well, we will just wait and see if anyone grabs him

Agree. Surely there's a bottom-tier club calling out for a former club captain who could help to lead the kids. Melbourne and StKilda spring to mind, obviously have a lot of young talent, but need some leaders to get them across the line in those tight games. Even Essendon could use him to help steady the ship... though the club that probably needs him the most is the club whose boot print is on his arse.

3 weeks ago I might have said you were right about Melbourne

Now that Cross wasn't offered another contract though I doubt we'll be bringing in anyone purely for their 'experience'

MC

Yeah that's a fair point re: Dees

AaronKirk

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 16, 2015, 04:31:07 PM
do u guys think this is fair

Z Smith + 2nd rounder for Bombers 1st pick

We would be paying massive overs for Smith... no way.

Bill Manspeaker

yeah that's a shocker for Essendon fo sho

silloc

I think the word is that the top 6-8 picks are a cut above the rest. So clubs will be reluctant to give up that range.

meow meow

Swans interested in Michael Talia.

Hrovat has asked to be traded, St Kilda and Melbourne interested.

Nige

Hrovat asking to be traded isn't too much of a surprise, I rate him and reckon he'd be a good fit at either the Saints or Dees.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2015, 11:38:13 AM
Hrovat asking to be traded isn't too much of a surprise, I rate him and reckon he'd be a good fit at either the Saints or Dees.

My thoughts exactly!

Torpedo10

The Bombers should definitely go after a Hrovat, would be a really good suit.

I swear I heard them talking about a Carlisle for Billings deal on 7 last weekend, would be stoked if true.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 17, 2015, 11:42:30 AM
I swear I heard them talking about a Carlisle for Billings deal on 7 last weekend, would be stoked if true.

About as much chance as Carlton winning the premiership this season!

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on September 17, 2015, 11:44:16 AM

Haha I know, did a double take when I heard it. I'd be almost content with us also throwing in a 1st rounder for him too TBH if that's what it took.

silloc

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 17, 2015, 11:47:58 AM
Quote from: elephants on September 17, 2015, 11:44:16 AM

Haha I know, did a double take when I heard it. I'd be almost content with us also throwing in a 1st rounder for him too TBH if that's what it took.

Melkshams a first rounder, they can take him :P

Mat0369

Quote from: meow meow on September 17, 2015, 11:26:08 AM
Hrovat has asked to be traded, St Kilda and Melbourne interested.

Sucks for him since you guys have quite a few players similar to him that are looking like better prospects. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few clubs go after him which is good for the Dogs as it will lead to a bidding war.