Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

That's actually insulting to the Saints to put Carlisle's name in the same sentence as Billings

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 10, 2015, 06:19:38 PM
That's actually insulting to the Saints to put Carlisle's name in the same sentence as Billings

Essendon can go flower themselves with that offer.

Nige

That's gotta be Adrian Dodoro's idea.  ::)

The Bombers are kidding themselves.

Toga

elephants

Jukes

Yeah Billings was pretty good in the NINE games he played this season. An outsanding 5, 5, 6, 8, 5, 5, 5, and 6/10 from inside player ratings this season following 1, 7, 6, 7, 6, 4, 3, 3, 3, 7, 3, 5, 3, 5, 3, 4 in 2014.

He ain't that good.

Big Mac

omg he didn't get good rating points!!!!!!!

Oh noesss!!!!!!!

elephants

Jukes

Oh yeah, I forgot that how a player performs is the complete opposite of whether they're good or not. Usually players who play shower are really really good right?

Good player:
http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/118894/Patrick-CRIPPS

Bill Manspeaker

Jack "Ablett 2.0" Billings was obviously hampered by injuries all year. the guy is a freak but I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to convince Jukesy

Essendon were always gonna ask for something massive, and we'll start with something not so massive, and end up somewhere in the middle

if we get him, we get him. if we don't, we don't. he'll be 24 by the start of round 1 2016, so it's not as if he's just a kid. but obviously he would improve our list and complete our beautiful spine.

just hurry up with the trade period

Jukes

Because injuries never recur...

Give me Zach Merrett over this special Billings kid any day of the week

Bill Manspeaker

well you're in luck brother cos that's exactly what you've got, and that's not gonna change

elephants

Haha I cant even.

Billings will be better than Merrett when we look back on their careers, willing to put a lot on that fact.

Football Factory

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 10, 2015, 06:17:24 PM
I don't even support the Saints but Essendon can get flowered
Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 10, 2015, 06:21:13 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on September 10, 2015, 06:19:38 PM

Essendon can go flower themselves with that offer.
Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2015, 06:55:44 PM
Hes also 19 you muppet

silloc

Whats the talk around bennel??