Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

kilbluff1985

any mock drafts around yet with description of players?

ADEZ

Quote from: meow meow on August 14, 2015, 05:19:51 PM
Wilbur + a pick for Stefan.

Personally don't think Minson is that far ahead of Trent West and West is 2 years younger, plus Archie Smith seemingly is developing nicely.

Still think Stef will stay but maybe to Geelong for Josh Walker (I personally quite like him and is only 22) and second round would probably be more favourable for Lions and if Geelong also snare Danger, retain Motlop and get Clark fit they'll be challenging again IMO

Then again, it's tough to judge the value of ruckmen

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 14, 2015, 08:39:49 PM

Only on BF. I'm too lazy to do descriptions haha...

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:39:30 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 14, 2015, 08:39:49 PM

Only on BF. I'm too lazy to do descriptions haha...

got a link? i dont use BF

SydneyRox

I get a feeling from this weekend the Swan have their eye on someone.

The noise about trade restrictions hasnt been there all year. Reckon they may be making a play for someone

Ruckman like Smith makes the most amount of sense

GoLions

Apparently Big Stefan is close to signing a long term deal according to Greg Swann

Grazz

Quote from: GoLions on August 19, 2015, 08:51:50 PM
Apparently Big Stefan is close to signing a long term deal according to Greg Swann

Hmmm thats interesting considering what we've heard lately about him wanting to return to Vic, Hope he does for your mob
be a big loss to lose him he's been great in 2014-15.

Toga

And apparently Jake Carlisle has been heard saying fairly negative things about Essendon to the tune of he can't wait until he can leave the club at the end of the season.

So where does he go?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Toga on August 19, 2015, 09:05:29 PM
And apparently Jake Carlisle has been heard saying fairly negative things about Essendon to the tune of he can't wait until he can leave the club at the end of the season.

So where does he go?

I'm hoping the Saints will have a go at him. We have the $$ and have the position just for him (CHB).

Grazz

So where does he go?

He's not bad in defence i reckon a few teams would be interested.

Toga

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 19, 2015, 09:16:15 PM

So where does he go?

I'm hoping the Saints will have a go at him. We have the $$ and have the position just for him (CHB).

Saints could be a very good fit for him.

Ringo

Quote from: Toga on August 19, 2015, 10:31:00 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 19, 2015, 09:16:15 PM

So where does he go?

Saints could be a very good fit for him.
Would not be a bad forward option for Brisbane for a couple of years whilst Freeman, Close and Schache!! develop further.

Toga

Quote from: Ringo on August 20, 2015, 08:44:52 AM
Would not be a bad forward option for Brisbane for a couple of years whilst Freeman, Close and Schache!! develop further.

It seems pretty obvious that Carlisle plays his best footy as a back though so not sure the lure of playing forward would do much for him tbh. Apparently his preference is to stay in Victoria as well.

Toga

Henderson has played his last game as a Blue. Geelong have to be the frontrunners for him by all reports, would anyone else be in the chase?