Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Low risk is right. Get a kid who has had a few years development, has shown he has talent, and should have a bunch of desire to prove himself, they should also get him for next to nothing since hardly anyone else is interested.

Winning combination?

stew42

Vinny

Haha I don't care, I'm happy we got rid of him but would have been nice to have gotten something for him. Now I just hope he does well for my BXV. :P

Ricochet

Wow

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-02/krakouer-to-return-to-port?utm_medium=RSS

PORT Adelaide is a chance to re-draft former half-forward Nathan Krakouer at Wednesday morning's rookie draft, after he produced an impressive season for the Magpies in the SANFL.

Krakouer, 26, walked out on the Power in 2010 with just 40 games to his name and joined Gold Coast for its first AFL season.

Jroo

Ricochet

Apparently Saints will pickup Ahmed Saad according to Sam McCLure

Bill Manspeaker

I'd be Haappy to welcome Saad back!

Big Mac

Bully

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 02, 2014, 07:11:53 PM
I'd be Haappy to welcome Saad back!

The other Saad deserves a shot, his VFL form was top shelf.

Nige

It would be good to see them both get picked up.

meow meow

Pkbaldy

Spud Barrett has said Saints are looking at Jake Carlilse and Harley Bennell. Obviously  cant have them both. But would be nice!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 14, 2015, 06:10:31 PM
Spud Barrett has said Saints are looking at Jake Carlilse and Harley Bennell. Obviously  cant have them both. But would be nice!

why not? can trade future picks remember

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 14, 2015, 06:14:04 PM

This isn't XVs.  :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 14, 2015, 06:14:04 PM

Yeah I know, but I know Bennell will cost second rounder this year or next and second rounder this year or next... And probably vise versa for Carlilse... So no first or second rounder for 2 years haha.