Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Cooney, Giles, Gwilt, 17 and 62
for
Ryder and 53

I'd say that's a good trade period for us. Didn't see this "mass exodus" or "players not wanting to go to the dons" like some journalists and you guys have been saying

Grazz

Quote from: Jukes on October 16, 2014, 03:26:01 PM
for
Ryder and 53

I'd say that's a good trade period for us. Didn't see this "mass exodus" or "players not wanting to go to the dons" like some journalists and you guys have been saying

Yeh it certainly wasnt the doom and gloom the media predicted early, came out of it ok considering Ryder was going no matter what.

Toga

In:
Out:

Good trade period for Richmond as well :P Unless we pick up any delisted FA's, we will be going to the draft to fill 5 senior spots and 4 rookie spots

elephants

Grazz

Reckon both clubs have a solid view of what they want and werent prepared to get involved with deals that saw them lose to much to gain a bit. No point trading for trade sake. Both list's are in decent shape.

Jroo

Lol well that sucked.
I'm not too concerned that we didn't get anyone, better than trading for the sake of it. 
I wish we looked at Biggs, they gave him away for free.

KoopKicka

Quote from: JROO8 on October 16, 2014, 03:41:33 PM
I'm not too concerned that we didn't get anyone, better than trading for the sake of it. 

Really JROO? :P

Jroo

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 16, 2014, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 16, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

Really JROO? :P
It's not XVs :P
Like I said, I'd rather no one than go after someone like Cooney or Waite.

kilbluff1985

Tominator

Quote from: Grazz on October 16, 2014, 03:29:08 PM
for
Ryder and 53

Yeh it certainly wasnt the doom and gloom the media predicted early, came out of it ok considering Ryder was going no matter what.

+1. Strengthened in depth and you're back in the first-round... come out of the trade window pretty well IMO

Nige

Quote from: Toga on October 16, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
In:
Out:

Good trade period for Richmond as well :P Unless we pick up any delisted FA's, we will be going to the draft to fill 5 senior spots and 4 rookie spots
5 senior spots seems a bit much and same with 4 rookie spots. I can see us maybe picking up at least one delisted free agent (Taylor Hunt) and maybe rookie drafting another established player (a la Miles, Tank, Banfield).

Jroo

Quote from: Nige on October 16, 2014, 05:33:20 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 16, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
In:
Out:

5 senior spots seems a bit much and same with 4 rookie spots. I can see us maybe picking up at least one delisted free agent (Taylor Hunt) and maybe rookie drafting another established player (a la Miles, Tank, Banfield).
Yeah I hope we get Hunt.

I reckon we'll rookie at least one recycled player, maybe like a Petrenko (who I'd rather over Banfield)

Jukes

Quote from: Tominator on October 16, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 16, 2014, 03:29:08 PM
for
Ryder and 53

+1. Strengthened in depth and you're back in the first-round... come out of the trade window pretty well IMO

Already had pick 20? 17+20. Next pick is 62 though.

Mr.Craig

Who do we think will get Robbo?

kilbluff1985