Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Kwame McHarg from Deer Park anybody know about him?

Essendon has been testing him as a possible rookie he kicked 7 goals in there Grand Final win

Ziplock

Giants get pick 7 for Jaksch and Whiley.

Honestly that is so, so, so much better than I thought we'd end up getting for him.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on October 15, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

Honestly that is so, so, so much better than I thought we'd end up getting for him.

nvm, carlton also get pick 19 :P

It's still an alright trade though imo.

SydneyRox

Think Whiley will be a very good pickup for the Blues! Plays like Robbo without the drama

meow meow

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 15, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

Think Whiley will be a very good pickup for the Blues! Plays like Robbo without the drama

He's a ball magnet when given the chance but has only ever been played as a tagger at AFL level. It's a win-win for both clubs.
Jaksch is worth around pick 18. So 18, 19 and Whiley for 7 is about right.

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 15, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

In my opinion he plays nothing like Robbo.
Nevertheless he will be handy for them next year if he can break himself into that side by working his arse off pre-season.

Jroo

@RealFooty1 BREAKING: The Griffen and Boyd trade is close to happening. Story shortly.

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on October 15, 2014, 04:07:30 PM
@RealFooty1 BREAKING: The Griffen and Boyd trade is close to happening. Story shortly.
:o

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on October 15, 2014, 04:08:31 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 15, 2014, 04:07:30 PM
:o

Big win for the Doggies

Jroo

Jroo

A blockbuster deal in which Western Bulldogs captain Ryan Griffen would be traded for Greater Western Sydney's Tom Boyd is looking increasingly likely.

Under the deal, which is under discussion and yet to be finalised, Griffen and the Dogs' first pick, No.6, would go to the Giants in return for Boyd.

Boyd has been offered a deal believed to be six years and in excess of $6 million.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/blockbuster-deal-for-boyd-and-griffen-close-20141015-116gsg.html

Mr.Craig

Dunno why Hallahan hasn't happened yet. I suggested him and Pick 43 for Picks 29 and 49. Seems fair to me.

Jroo

So Griff + #6 for Boyd.
You'd assume then, GWS send two of their first rounders for Pick #1.