Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WCarey18

Quote from: meow meow on October 06, 2014, 03:38:35 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 06, 2014, 03:34:31 PM
We will keep greenwood

Collingwood, Richmond and the Bulldogs have offered him a better contract than North have.

Pies asked for either of Hanley, Zorko, Aish or Mayes in the Beams deal.

Brisbane have told Collingwood today that they will NOT be getting a player in return for Beams.

Source: @AyrtonWoolley

Ricochet

Melbourne's James Strauss is set to leave the club after the out of contract Demon was told to look for a new home by coach Roos.

Mr.Craig

Been very quiet on the Mitch Robinson front. I wonder what's going on there.

elephants

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 06, 2014, 04:11:09 PM

Massive head-case but he's got plenty of ability. Should land somewhere you'd think.

sammy123

Quote from: WCarey18 on October 06, 2014, 03:49:39 PM
Quote from: meow meow on October 06, 2014, 03:38:35 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 06, 2014, 03:34:31 PM
We will keep greenwood

Collingwood, Richmond and the Bulldogs have offered him a better contract than North have.

Pies asked for either of Hanley, Zorko, Aish or Mayes in the Beams deal.

Brisbane have told Collingwood today that they will NOT be getting a player in return for Beams.

Source: @AyrtonWoolley

I understand brisbane saying no. But beams isnt worth pick 4 in the draft. He's a superstar one of the better players in the game. Brisbane should give up one of those players listed.

Good on collingwood for standing up. Brisbane are offering them crap

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

Massive head-case but he's got plenty of ability. Should land somewhere you'd think.

No clubs care about him yet because Carlton don't want him and most will just wait for him to be delisted before taking him

_wato

Brisbane have said they aren't offering a player at all? They must have rocks in their head if they honestly believe Merrett (only player they have offered) and pick 4 will be enough.

That's about as pathetic as us offering Brisbane pick 4 and Hudson for Rockliff? Would never happen.

They need to understand that all their players can't be placed off limits or nothing will happen. Surely Beams must be disgruntled that they aren't offering anything that is even half decent to the Pies, giving the sense they don't value him much and I'm sure all he wants is to get up there and move on from this saga too.

Pick 4 and Mayes if no other party is to get involved Lions, or you better start managing some trade ideas worth considering hahahaha

Ricochet

Mitch Cleary ‏@cleary_mitch  4m4 minutes ago
Levi Greenwood will announce his football future tomorrow. Away in Bali, will decide between North Melb, Coll & WBD. No offer from Richmond

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
Mitch Cleary ‏@cleary_mitch  4m4 minutes ago
Levi Greenwood will announce his football future tomorrow. Away in Bali, will decide between North Melb, Coll & WBD. No offer from Richmond
:( Bugger. Would have liked him to be in yellow and black.

Toga

Bit of a shame as he's the kind of player the Tiges could probably do with. Club must have something planned for next year's crop of Free Agents or something as it seems like they are happy to sit on their hands for the moment

shaker

Quote from: Toga on October 06, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
Bit of a shame as he's the kind of player the Tiges could probably do with. Club must have something planned for next year's crop of Free Agents or something as it seems like they are happy to sit on their hands for the moment

Does not mean they won't only takes a phone call

Nige

Quote from: Toga on October 06, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
Just said the same thing on chat. Must have plans for next year and be content with recruiting the kids this year.

Samsturmfels

Another 3 way deal idea
Brisbane get beams and lose pick 3 + 24
North get pick 24 and lose Greenwood
Collingwood get pick 4 and Greenwood, and lose beams

Ricochet

Thats probably the way they're heading I reckon man

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

Hearing rumours of a Liam Jones - Mitch Robinson straight swap. If both parties are willing, that'd be a win-win trade

No trades completed on day 1 of the window. A lot of clubs really demanding high prices for their players now, and want maximum return (and then some) for their players who want out