Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

I'd be demanding a trade if I were Aaron Black.

Ricochet

T Dog

Quote from: My Chumps on October 03, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

Yep..straight to the Pies   :)

Big Mac

Quote from: T Dog on October 03, 2014, 01:48:16 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 03, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

Yep..straight to the Pies   :)

I thought you already had Jesse White as your resident 'spud' forward?

T Dog

If we only had one Big Mac,  I would be a lot happier  >:(
This trade period is looking ominous for the Pies.
Could put them back a few years sadly.

On the upside..there just may be a great plan ready to be unrolled to replace the last 12 - 15 months player movements both from and to the club.  ???

Samsturmfels

Hopefully Pies can get greenwood. Pick 4 and Golby, and it would also be good if we grabbed J.Garlett

LF

Quote from: Samsturmfels on October 03, 2014, 02:48:53 PM
Hopefully Pies can get greenwood. Pick 4 and Golby, and it would also be good if we grabbed J.Garlett

Levi Greenwood "had a great year...he's a player we don't want to lose", says Walsh. The next 48-72 hours is important to come to terms with Greenwood. "We don't think we're far away...we understand the attention in the market".

SydneyRox

Quote from: Samsturmfels on October 03, 2014, 02:48:53 PM

that would be considered a pretty good trade period even losing beams...

Vinny

I am 100% sure Greenwood will stay at North and it just an attempt for some more money.

Jroo

Quote from: Vinny on October 03, 2014, 03:20:32 PM
I am 100% sure Greenwood will stay at North and it just an attempt for some more money.

SydneyRox

trade radio boys make a compelling arguement he wont fit in the 22 once you bring waite and higgins in

Spite

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 03, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
trade radio boys make a compelling arguement he wont fit in the 22 once you bring waite and higgins in

24 touches in a half in a must win finals should somewhat cement his place?

Bastinac will be dropped for sure and probably wright for higgins?

I would absolutely love Levi if he came to the Pies!

Jroo

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 03, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
Lol, he was close to their best player this year. I wouldn't mind him at the Tiges!

Vinny

He averaged the 2nd most disposals and 4th most tackles at North. Will be a chance for BNF you would think too.

Grazz

To get Waite and Higgins is very handy for the Roo's but if it leads to loosing Greenwood due to salary issues then it really tarnishes the deal. Roo's have to retain Greenwood but is the money there.