Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on September 26, 2014, 11:08:35 AM
Did the best I could :P

Actually doesnt look as bad I thought  :'(

shaker

If Danger is traded he might have a say where he wants to go but still think there is a chance he will sign on long term deal with the Crows

_wato

Quote from: Toga on September 26, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
But then what will they be expected to give up? ???

There two first round picks I would assume being pick #7 and pick #14.

SydneyRox

Quote from: _wato on September 26, 2014, 12:37:44 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 26, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
But then what will they be expected to give up? ???

There two first round picks I would assume being pick #7 and pick #14.

Throw in a young fringe and reckon that would get the deal done.

Toga

But if Collingwood are saying they would only want Aish, Rockliff or Rich then why would they accept a GC fringe player? Doesn't make sense..

Could understand if the two first rounders would get the closer though.

Nige

Pies will want GAJ, Prestia, Dwallow and Bennell for Beams.  :P

Ricochet

Tom Browne ‏@TomBrowne7  2m
understanding is Ryder has selected @PAFC over @brisbanelions , announcement expected Monday , early next week #afl @EssendonFC

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
understanding is Ryder has selected @PAFC over @brisbanelions , announcement expected Monday , early next week #afl @EssendonFC
Brisbane probably aren't too worried since Beams is available. Might be interesting to see what the Bombers do now.

Ringo

Brisbane have ruled out the three way trade saying offer for Beams Pick 4 and a player. Have not named the player so will be interesting to see how it pans out. There are a number of players that Brisbane can offer who come from Victoria but can not see Hanley being offered given we have just signed his young brother

Southstorm

Quote from: Nige on September 26, 2014, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
Brisbane probably aren't too worried since Beams is available. Might be interesting to see what the Bombers do now.
Hopefully we shut up and take the pick without too much argument. Pick 16 is more than fair given the circumstances, maybe we could get some fringe rookie as well. Only the most clueless would ask Port to give up Wingard for a player who is practically a free agent but clueless perfectly describes Essendon at times I'm afraid.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Ringo on September 26, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
Brisbane have ruled out the three way trade saying offer for Beams Pick 4 and a player. Have not named the player so will be interesting to see how it pans out. There are a number of players that Brisbane can offer who come from Victoria but can not see Hanley being offered given we have just signed his young brother
what are the chances of Brisbane giving up Golby

Ringo

That was my thoughts Sam Pies would want a replacement for Lumumba and Golby fits the bill. Whether Pies would accept 4 + Golby for beams is the question.

kilbluff1985

elephants