Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Ricochet

Sounds like Malceski will stay at Sydney

meow meow

Not related to any off season trades, but every time I see Mat0369's photo I think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2tUpQCFWX0

Also, check out who the 4th comment is from, back in 2008!

Nige

Ricochet

From 2014 AFL Offeason on twitter/facebook

Jon Ralph had said he believes North Melbourne will need to make some bold decisions in the trade period to close the gap from the top teams.

"So, will a club like North Melbourne be bold enough to look at Bastinac and Black and say we don't think we can get enough from them and look elsewhere?" Ralph asked on SEN.

North Melbourne have been linked to Carlton's Jarrad Waite and the Bulldogs Shaun Higgins.

My Chumps

ADEZ

2014 AFL Offseason ‏@theafloffseason  3m
Essendon are remaining defiant and has said it will not trade Patrick Ryder for a lesser pick or player, potentially forcing Ryder to the courts to break his contract.
The Ryder camp is adamant a pick around Brisbane

Bill Manspeaker

copy/paste bug strikes again dezzy :P

ADEZ

Quote from: brad on September 22, 2014, 12:38:01 PM
copy/paste bug strikes again dezzy :P
Damn haha can't get it,

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews/posts/355266684647566

Essendon should face that they wronged their players and cut their losses

Nige

Surprise surprise...

Sydney has entered the race for Melbourne defender James Frawley, with reports of a six-year, $800,000 per season offer has been tabled.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on September 22, 2014, 02:21:43 PM
Surprise surprise...

Sydney has entered the race for Melbourne defender James Frawley, with reports of a six-year, $800,000 per season offer has been tabled.

What a flowering joke!

elephants

Surprise surprise...

I'm calling total BS on that one man :P Saw it earlier and just went pfft nup.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on September 22, 2014, 02:33:24 PM
Surprise surprise...

I'm calling total BS on that one man :P Saw it earlier and just went pfft nup.
I've decided I'm not putting anything beyond the Swans.

I'm already prepared to hear that Fyfe, Rocky, Danger and GAJ are all buying houses next door to Buddy and will be joining the Swans on 23 year contracts.  :P

Mailman the 2nd

I doubt we've tabled any offers, given our season hasn't even finished yet lol

shaker

Ha ha don't think they can keep paying players amounts like that and Frawley is only worth just over 1/2 of that , the Swans need to think about there young guns who are going to command big bucks in the not to distant future