Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Ricochet

apparently Port in the running for Ryder now. According to Caro

Mr.Craig

I can't even picture that in my head.

Nige

Is this Port's way of trying to get back at Essendon for having interest in Gorringe from the Suns?  ??? :P

ADEZ

I wish we could pull it off, would be the perfect fit, tall athletic forward that will be able to give Lobbe much deserved breaks

Ricochet

Adeladie have met with ROK, but wanting him for a coaching role

Mr.Craig

17 days until the action begins.

Nige

strikes91

Ryder in Brisbane having a BBQ with the Lions Board

BBQ

BBQ

BBQ

Reports he enjoyed his steak and chips, 5 year deal accepted

Football Factory

Guess we wont have to worry about him not playing for 2 years then

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2014, 01:56:40 PM
Adeladie have met with ROK, but wanting him for a coaching role

GWS apparantly have also. Still think he is holding out to play

Mr.Craig

Collingwood's Heritier Lumumba is now certain to depart Collingwood in this season Trade Period, Likely for a draft pick in the late 20's.

Melbourne, Another Victorian based club and a Western Australian club are all interested according to the Herald Sun.

It seems unlikely there would be a direct swap for Lumumba and Clark, with the risk attached to the Melbourne player meaning the Pies might give up less to acquire him.

- Herald Sun

elephants

Oh interesting. I assume the Western Australian club is us. Not too sure how I feel about this...

Master Q

Stay away from Carlton pls.

Mick and Lumamba would probably start a political party with all their complaints.

elephants

Quote from: Master Q on September 16, 2014, 08:46:39 PM
Mick and Lumamba would probably start a political party with all their complaints.

lol'd :') Can just imagine Harry storming out of parliament because someone degraded someone during question time.