Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetness

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2014, 12:01:46 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
The Herald Sun is reporting that Essendon are interested in young Gold Coast ruckman Daniel Gorringe who has apparently requested a trade for further first team opportunities.
Was a top ten draft pick, stands at 200cm, 98kg and is 22 years of age.
It's his own fault for re-signing in the first place ::)  stupid young flog, but sheesh, doesn't surprise me

Either Day or Gorringe to return to Adelaide. There's my tip!

Talia and Day.
Good luck opposition forwards.

nrich102

Quote from: Sweetness on September 15, 2014, 12:04:40 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2014, 12:01:46 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
The Herald Sun is reporting that Essendon are interested in young Gold Coast ruckman Daniel Gorringe who has apparently requested a trade for further first team opportunities.
Was a top ten draft pick, stands at 200cm, 98kg and is 22 years of age.
It's his own fault for re-signing in the first place ::)  stupid young flog, but sheesh, doesn't surprise me

Either Day or Gorringe to return to Adelaide. There's my tip!

Talia and Day.
Good luck opposition forwards.
Day is better as a forward than as a back. He won't be moving though.

Ringo

Gorringe is stuck behind Smith, Dixon and Nichols so understandable that he is chasing alternates. Looked good when called upon late in the season due to injuries.

Tominator

not sure if posted earlier (just found the thread) but Ryan Schoenmakers to the Crows was rumoured at the weekend

Is it a legitimate possibility? What do Hawks fans think on this? I reckon we'd probably have to offload a 2nd-round pick or maybe a fringe player to land him. Would definitely add some experience with the retirement of Rutten

Also, Dan Gorringe being an SA boy could be a good pick-up as well. Jonathon Giles is also rated as a chance to return to SA after falling out of favour at GWS. With Angus Graham and Spud McKernan now gone, we need at least one of those two

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Tominator on September 15, 2014, 11:22:30 AM
not sure if posted earlier (just found the thread) but Ryan Schoenmakers to the Crows was rumoured at the weekend

Is it a legitimate possibility? What do Hawks fans think on this? I reckon we'd probably have to offload a 2nd-round pick or maybe a fringe player to land him. Would definitely add some experience with the retirement of Rutten

He is contracted to the end of next year but it's still a real possibility. I'm not sure giving up a second rounder would be acceptable to the Crows given they had a couple of compromised drafts. Something might be able to be worked out.

Grimley to Adelaide has also been mention but I find that hard to believe given the Crows already have Walker, Jenkins and Lynch.

The most intriguing Crows/Hawks related trade talk revolves around the possibility that Adelaide might take offers for Dangerfield instead of risking losing out next year. I honestly don't think anything like that will happen because half of SA would start a riot but it's fun to daydream about.  :P

RaisyDaisy

Not sure if mentioned but Frawley visited Freo on the weekend and they are right in the hunt with Geelong to get him now

kilbluff1985

no idea what this means but was taken today

GoLions

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

GoLions

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

Just a casual Monday night convo between Dave and I

Nothing to see here move along

Nige

I'm not fazed by the Dave/KB combo, it's nrich's img posting fail that's bugging me.