Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

So is Essendon going to be contesting the rule that the players association made? Surely the club would've had to agree to it to some extent when it was put forward

Ringo

Correct me if I am wrong but should Ryder decide to walk he would have to go into the draft or does the clause that he is using to void contract make him an unrestricted free agent. 
Think Bombers are trying to sort out a ruling early to stop other players doing the same.  The sticking point could be the definition of "unsafe workplace"

SydneyRox

I think the wording says he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Allowing him to sign anywhere.

shaker

Think the Bombers might have to get used to going to court can see players suing them down the track , when it boils down to it Hirds supplement program has been and will continue to be a massive cock up

Ringo

Thanks for the clarification delisted free agent as oppossed to unrestricted free agent makes sense.

RaisyDaisy

Looks like the Pies are the front runners to get Mitch Clarke

Spite

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 14, 2014, 05:31:14 PM

Really really hope so!

GoLions

Quote from: Spite on September 14, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

Really really hope so!
Ok, and meanwhile some other team will be overjoyed at landing Mitch Clark at their club ;)

Nige

Quote from: GoLions16 on September 14, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

Really really hope so!
Ok, and meanwhile some other team will be overjoyed at landing Mitch Clark at their club ;)
Very much so!  ;)

Spite

Quote from: GoLions16 on September 14, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

Really really hope so!

Pies to land both! 😜

Nige

West Coast's Callum Sinclair is up for trade if if a satisfactory deal is offered according to the Herald Sun.

Rusty00

Quote from: Nige on September 14, 2014, 06:25:26 PM
West Coast's Callum Sinclair is up for trade if if a satisfactory deal is offered according to the Herald Sun.
Imagine Jukes if he went to Essendon :o

kilbluff1985

The Herald Sun is reporting that Essendon are interested in young Gold Coast ruckman Daniel Gorringe who has apparently requested a trade for further first team opportunities.
Was a top ten draft pick, stands at 200cm, 98kg and is 22 years of age.

Sweetness

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
The Herald Sun is reporting that Essendon are interested in young Gold Coast ruckman Daniel Gorringe who has apparently requested a trade for further first team opportunities.

Worth chasing especially if Ryder is on the move.

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
It's his own fault for re-signing in the first place ::)  stupid young flog, but sheesh, doesn't surprise me

Either Day or Gorringe to return to Adelaide. There's my tip!