Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2014, 06:14:01 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 06:10:59 PM
They wouldn't offer the best half back flank prospects in the country for a midfielder

for one of the best midfield prospects in the country he isn't going to go cheap

Gold Coast would rather trade their first pick over any of their gun players. Positions like the one's KK and McKenzie fill are much rarer to find strong talent in so they're worth a lot more at this stage

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 06:19:48 PM
They wouldn't offer the best half back flank prospects in the country for a midfielder

for one of the best midfield prospects in the country he isn't going to go cheap

Gold Coast would rather trade their first pick over any of their gun players. Positions like the one's KK and McKenzie fill are much rarer to find strong talent in so they're worth a lot more at this stage

why would Hawks trade Hallahan for a first rounder when he is just as good as anyone they will get

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2014, 06:23:10 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

why would Hawks trade Hallahan for a first rounder when he is just as good as anyone they will get

The kid has played 6 games lol, no team is going to pay best 22 players for that regardless of how you spin it.

Maybe they spoke to him and he wants to move to the Gold Coast? idk

kilbluff1985

he is only not best 22 because it's the Hawks, would be at most other clubs

Mailman the 2nd

And all of Gold Coast's A-graders would be best 22 would be guaranteed best 22 at all clubs. I'm not really sure why they would downgrade to a guy playing VFL football, regardless of how he's rated outside

Nige

Kyle Hardingham is likely to seek a trade.

Martin Gleeson and Ben Howlett still unsigned.

Nige

Geelong have tabled a five-year deal to James Frawley in the vicinity of $500,000 a season.

Ricochet

Melbourne are after Frost (GWS) to replace Frawley

Nige

Apparently the Crows have offered Jeremy Cameron a big money and lengthy contract.

Ricochet

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2014, 10:07:43 AM
Apparently the Crows have offered Jeremy Cameron a big money and lengthy contract.
to replace tex :o

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 10, 2014, 10:08:07 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2014, 10:07:43 AM
to replace tex :o
Maybe the Crows are conceding that the Swans will poach Tex.  :P

RaisyDaisy

I posted a few pages back that Port have apparently offered Tex a massive deal  :o

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 04, 2014, 08:49:55 PM
Rumour on League Teams that Port have offered Tex Walker 1M to switch to them  :o

Sweetness

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 10, 2014, 10:14:13 AM
I posted a few pages back that Port have apparently offered Tex a massive deal  :o

Hinkley said that was rubbish.

Purple 77

That Frawley offer should land us Pick 3, he doesn't go to Hawthorn (just because I have a mate that goes for Hawthorn and I really don't want him to "have" frawley), and he goes to my second club in Geelong... so if not staying at the dees, that's my next best scenario  :P