Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

a few seconds ago
PICKERING'S MELBOURNE MEETING

Damian Barrett is reporting on NAB AFL Trade Radio that Jordan Lewis's manager Liam Pickering was meeting with Demons' football manager Josh Mahoney this morning. 

Lewis still appears open to a move out of Hawthorn, but remember Hawthorn list manager Graham Wright this afternoon said Lewis would not be traded, even if it was his wish. 

LF

So happy that Smitch is officially an Eagle

http://m.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2016-10-14/sams-letter-to-fans
This letter he wrote to the fans is very good and might stop some of the bullshower,clueless comments I've read.

elephants

Never in my wildest dreams thought I would like Sam Mitchell!

Purple 77

Gee, I'm loving this Lewis drama!

I think I've decided I'd like him to come to Melbourne  :-X I think, given our age profile, he'd fit, and his leadership and experience could be a real asset for us.

But, if we don't get him, then I guess we miss out on a slow, one-paced, old midfielder :P

Jukes

It's taken a couple years but good to see the iggs have finally replaced Beau Waters in that super-thug role

That knee finishing move tho

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 14, 2016, 03:37:06 PM
Gee, I'm loving this Lewis drama!

I think I've decided I'd like him to come to Melbourne  :-X I think, given our age profile, he'd fit, and his leadership and experience could be a real asset for us.

But, if we don't get him, then I guess we miss out on a slow, one-paced, old midfielder :P
yeah i like him too, doesnt fit our criteria atm but i think its a good pickup for a team on the cusp

elephants

Probably bs but jesus...

A source close to the Kangaroos told WAtoday Goldstein wants out of the Roos because of a personal issue and was seriously considering moving west.
The Eagles would have to do some serious juggling with their salary cap in the next few days to secure the Kangaroos giant.

LF

Quote from: elephants on October 14, 2016, 03:42:38 PM
Probably bs but jesus...

A source close to the Kangaroos told WAtoday Goldstein wants out of the Roos because of a personal issue and was seriously considering moving west.
The Eagles would have to do some serious juggling with their salary cap in the next few days to secure the Kangaroos giant.

wtf  :o
This surely is bullshower

PowerBug

Alright then I have another idea. Let's just re draft the entire pool of AFL players from the beginning, where clubs choose where clubs can nominate 4 clubs and only those 4 clubs can draft that player.

Or maybe you can do that primary school things where every player picks a buddy, and then those two pick another two, and so on until you get enough for each team to be covered ;D That way everyone can play with their best friends and live in the state they want to live in
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on October 14, 2016, 03:44:34 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 14, 2016, 03:42:38 PM
Probably bs but jesus...

wtf  :o
This surely is bullshower

Surely not?  Have heard someone say that if Nic Nat was cotton balled for the entire season then we could fit Goldy into the salary cap.  Is this true?

RaisyDaisy

Sounds like absolute BS, but I'll play along just for a second

Goldy + Smitch = Flag

Not gonna happen though

valkorum

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 14, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

Goldy + Smitch = Flag

Not gonna happen though

And then what do you do when you have both NicNat and Goldstein

Holz

If i lose boomer and goldy in the same year ill probably tilt and follow eagles.

a NN for goldy deal makes somewhat sense if north want to rebuild, but goldy is still the best ruck in the comp when fully healthy.

If it involves lycett i will probably tilt, the only possible solution is going Daw Brown combo with Preues long term.

if it were to happen it would probably be 12 for Goldy I would assume and then eagles probably would have to add something extra.

as much as i would like 11 and 12 i would like goldy more.

SydneyRox

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 14, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

Goldy + Smitch = Flag

Not gonna happen though

How about WC trade SMitch to NM for Goldy!!

LF

User Actions   
Follow

Nick BowenVerified account
‏@Nick_Bowen
No truth to reports West Coast is pursuing Todd Goldstein