Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Money Shot

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 14, 2016, 10:59:42 AM
damn that's a steal
Shows how good GWS are! He will be a great player for the saints and he was a fringe player at the Giants!

Good deal for both parties I reckon.

Bill Manspeaker

Gigantor

How many Jack's is that now?

Bill Manspeaker

6  ;D

Steven, Newnes, Billings, Sinclair, Lonie and Steele

kilbluff1985

Sam Mitchell basically just got traded for pick 88

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Money Shot

kilbluff1985

Sam Mitchell deal completed, as we told you in @theheraldsun this morning. Hawks get picks 52, 70 & 88. Eagles receive 54 & 72. @superfooty

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Money Shot on October 14, 2016, 11:23:13 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 14, 2016, 11:15:44 AM
Sam Mitchell basically just got traded for pick 88
WTF REALLY HAHA
I'm not even a little bit surprised. he'll be on a one year deal, and probably won't sign another contract

Bill Manspeaker

the Hawks just get things done. no wonder they've had so much success

kilbluff1985

Jay Clark ‏@ClarkyHeraldSun  4m4 minutes ago Melbourne, Victoria
Marcus Adams is keen to explore a move back home to WA for personal reasons. May hinge on Hamling decision

PowerBug

Time to disband the AFL and we just play State Of Origin football for the entire season. This is getting ridiculous the amount of people wanting to "go home". And from the Bulldogs too that doesn't make sense!
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

powersuperkents

Why are people denigrating Carlton in the Gibbs trade... Gibbs is the sook and Carlton have every right not to trade if the Crows aren't willing to satisfy what Carlton perceives to be the value of a former no. 1 draft pick and required player who is contracted for the next 3 years...

If anything, Adelaide are sooking because Carlton won't shaft themselves.

I know people say that "contracts don't mean anything", however, the definition remains;

"Contract - A legally binding promise or agreement"

If the term "legally binding" meant nothing in Australia, society would crumble...

valkorum

Get stuffed all you east coasters.  Now you know what its like when players go to WA/SA/QLD etc and then want to come home.  Now its finally happening where WA players want to come home and its "not fair"

*I do disagree with players wanting to move and not fulfil contracts*... but while its allowed to happen - wooo hooo, its finally a chance for Freo to sure up some 10 year players