Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 13, 2016, 02:45:24 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 13, 2016, 02:28:00 PM
and mum doesn't even follow footy. she probably knows like 3 players
I'm assuming one of them is Softie?
haha who is Softie :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: AaronKirk on October 13, 2016, 02:45:37 PM
St Kilda would be flowering insane to trade Hickey.

Makes no sense when he probably is in the top handful of rucks in the comp. If Freo want a reserve ruck give them Longer.

They traded McEvoy when he was at his peak, so it wouldn't surprise me lol

Pkbaldy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 13, 2016, 03:15:37 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on October 13, 2016, 02:45:37 PM
St Kilda would be flowering insane to trade Hickey.

Makes no sense when he probably is in the top handful of rucks in the comp. If Freo want a reserve ruck give them Longer.

They traded McEvoy when he was at his peak, so it wouldn't surprise me lol

That was for the rebuild. Because we had Hickey and Longer coming in. Completely different circumstance.

LF

So where did the Rockliff to Tigers for Lids + 3rd rounder come from,anyone know if this is in fact true or not

Nige

Quote from: LF on October 13, 2016, 03:26:21 PM
So where did the Rockliff to Tigers for Lids + 3rd rounder come from,anyone know if this is in fact true or not
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

TomK

Now there's rumours of Jordan Lewis to the Dees!

LF

Quote from: TomK on October 13, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

Yep I just saw this as well haha
I also read yesterday that he was one that wouldn't take a pay cut like Burgoyne etc did,I really don't know if this is true or not but makes a bit of sense if they need cap space for Tmitch and O'Meara

Money Shot

Just a potential trade that me and my mate come up with in class! Probably should be studying for year 12 exams but this is much more fun :P

Brisbane

Receive: next years first (Hawks)
Lose: Hanley

Gold Coast

Receive: Pick 6, Hanley
Lose: Omeara, Prestia

Hawthorn

Receive: O'meara
Lose: pick 23, Next years first

Richmond

Receive: Prestia, pick 23
Lose: pick 6

*edited*

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: LF on October 13, 2016, 03:45:24 PM

I also read yesterday that he was one that wouldn't take a pay cut like Burgoyne etc did,I really don't know if this is true or not but makes a bit of sense if they need cap space for Tmitch and O'Meara
Totally bananas, is it crazy or genius? one thing is for sure it is the future... i guess :-\

iZander

Quote from: Money Shot on October 13, 2016, 03:56:57 PM
Just a potential trade that me and my mate come up with in class! Probably should be studying for year 12 exams but this is much more fun :P

Brisbane

Receive: Pick 6, next years first (Hawks)
Lose: Pick 3, Hanley

Gold Coast

Receive: Pick 3, Hanley

Hawthorn

Richmond

That would be devastating for Brisbane id think :P

valkorum

Brisbane

Gold Coast

Hawthorn

Richmond

Brisbane get screwed big time in this deal.

Why would they give up Hanley AND go back 3 places in this draft just to get a mid to end of 1st round pick next season (which is what they will get from Hawks as they will be in the top 8 again for sure)

Purple 77

I read about Lewis to Melbourne on Demonland on Monday morning, but thought it too stupid to mention here... but looks like there was at least something now  :-X

But Hawks just squashed that rumour. Probably because of the Sam Mitchell developments.

I don't really know if I want Lewis. I think I'm leaning towards no; stop getting in Oliver's way.

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 13, 2016, 05:04:59 PM

I read about Lewis to Melbourne on Demonland on Monday morning, but thought it too stupid to mention here... but looks like there was at least something now  :-X

But Hawks just squashed that rumour. Probably because of the Sam Mitchell developments.

I don't really know if I want Lewis. I think I'm leaning towards no; stop getting in Oliver's way.
Lewis is poo

Money Shot

Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 04:57:42 PM

Brisbane

Gold Coast

Hawthorn

Richmond

Why would they give up Hanley AND go back 3 places in this draft just to get a mid to end of 1st round pick next season (which is what they will get from Hawks as they will be in the top 8 again for sure)

Yeah that's fair enough! Just an idea :P

Maybe the lions keep pick 3 and instead of pick 6 going to them it goes to the Suns?

GoLions

Quote from: Money Shot on October 13, 2016, 05:08:18 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 04:57:42 PM

Brisbane

Gold Coast

Hawthorn

Richmond

Yeah that's fair enough! Just an idea :P

Maybe the lions keep pick 3 and instead of pick 6 going to them it goes to the Suns?
There's a chance we could get slightly better from the Suns just as a straight swap. I dunno who has exactly what though atm, so could be wrong.