Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

13+ Lyons to GC for 8
8 for Gibbs

sounds good to me Crows might need to add a 3rd rounder or something for GC

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: lachie_001 on October 11, 2016, 03:24:41 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 11, 2016, 03:21:28 PM
I can't see why Carlton wouldn't want Lyons! He is really under rated over here in Vic! He is a solid player and pick 13 would probably be about right if he wasn't a contracted player!
Exactly so if Carlton can get Lyons as part of this deal, that is win for Carlton because in the long run, they'll add Lyons who is better than Kerridge if that helps Carlton supporters compare. They get to keep 5 and use 13 to get Marchbank and probably Stewart and Pickett.
its a negotiation, overs and unders are gonna be tossed about to see who wants what the most ;)

Money Shot

Quote from: lachie_001 on October 11, 2016, 03:24:41 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 11, 2016, 03:21:28 PM
I can't see why Carlton wouldn't want Lyons! He is really under rated over here in Vic! He is a solid player and pick 13 would probably be about right if he wasn't a contracted player!
Exactly so if Carlton can get Lyons as part of this deal, that is win for Carlton because in the long run, they'll add Lyons who is better than Kerridge if that helps Carlton supporters compare. They get to keep 5 and use 13 to get Marchbank and probably Stewart and Pickett.
The more I look at it the more I want 13 and Lyons! But Lyons doesn't seem likely anymore :(

shaker

Tigers single out Caddy in Lids deal

jvalles69

Quote from: shaker on October 11, 2016, 04:00:34 PM

Hope they want more than that, or Richmond are even dumber than I thought!

Torpedo10

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 11, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

Really?

Caddy is quality, a fair straight swap IMO.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 11, 2016, 04:55:34 PM

Really?

I also rate Caddy, and given the injuries that Lids has had of late...

Would screw Geelong though, not only giving away their future picks, also giving away what quality youth they have!!

Gigantor

Wells a Pie, North to receive pick 32 as compo, 600k a year, 3 years is the rumored contract.

I feel like this is a bad idea from the Pies, will be 32 in Feb and has shown his body is made of paper in recent years. Yeah he is quality when healthy but he could end up playing only 20 games over three years.

Nige

Quote from: Gigantor on October 11, 2016, 05:13:49 PM
Wells a Pie, North to receive pick 32 as compo, 600k a year, 3 years is the rumored contract.

I feel like this is a bad idea from the Pies, will be 32 in Feb and has shown his body is made of paper in recent years. Yeah he is quality when healthy but he could end up playing only 20 games over three years.
Presumably performance based with a trigger for a third year?

elephants

flower me dead, Wells should be laughing all he way to the bank.

I mean, 600k a year!? How do the Pies even afford that?

Jukes

Geez Bucks is incompetent - 600k a year for an old, injury-prone bloke (who's not even that amazing anyway) and they're not even near their premiership window

JBs-Hawks

First trade done, GWS get #3

Money Shot

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 11, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
First trade done, GWS get #3
Didn't think that would be the first trade done!!!

shaker

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 11, 2016, 04:55:34 PM

Really?

Yep I rate Caddy as well and only 24 doubt the Cats will go for it even with Lids being a high quality player

shaker

Quote from: Jukes on October 11, 2016, 05:31:59 PM
Geez Bucks is incompetent - 600k a year for an old, injury-prone bloke (who's not even that amazing anyway) and they're not even near their premiership window

Don't know if Bucks has that much say in it , it really reeks of them trying to save his coaching butt