Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: shaker on September 23, 2016, 09:17:33 AM
Yes Damian Barrett on the footy show said the Pies had offered 1.8 million for 3 years , Wells is good but seems a bit much for a 32 year old that has played only 27 games in 3 years because of chronic lower leg problems guess the Pies are throwing everything to get the team and Bucks playing finals , can see this going pear shaped big time  :-X

It would be performance based

meow meow

Quote from: Spite on September 22, 2016, 10:46:34 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 22, 2016, 10:39:04 PM
Wells offered 1.8M over 3 years by Collingwood

Seems like a lot but after Cloke leaves, Swan retires and probably 2 of nathan brown, witts or marley leave, we will have $1m+ in the cap. Could probably just pay a large chunk of it this year, front-end it.

Surely no one offers him anywhere near that amount so I expect he will come to us  8)

Pies will be paying half of Cloke's salary so it's more like 250 freed up instead of 500.

Will still have plenty of room for Wells and he's a gun so getting him would be good.

Spite

Quote from: meow meow on September 23, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

Seems like a lot but after Cloke leaves, Swan retires and probably 2 of nathan brown, witts or marley leave, we will have $1m+ in the cap. Could probably just pay a large chunk of it this year, front-end it.

Surely no one offers him anywhere near that amount so I expect he will come to us  8)

Pies will be paying half of Cloke's salary so it's more like 250 freed up instead of 500.

Will still have plenty of room for Wells and he's a gun so getting him would be good.

I heard yesterday that we may accept a lower offer to completing rid us of having to pay any part of clokes contract. At the end of the day I guess we won't know anyway

Holz

Why would you pick up a 32 year old injury prone guy who relies on his pace when you arent even contending for a flag.

I kinda want him to leave North, along with Waite.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on September 23, 2016, 03:50:26 PM

Why would you pick up a 32 year old injury prone guy who relies on his pace when you arent even contending for a flag.

Because Pies are lacking great users on the outside. I think its a good get for them

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on September 23, 2016, 03:52:43 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 23, 2016, 03:50:26 PM

Because Pies are lacking great users on the outside. I think its a good get for them

I understand but they arent contenders and your picking up a really injury prone guy, who is that old.

I understand if they were pushing for the top 4 and he was the cherry on top of a very good team.

RaisyDaisy

ADELAIDE has cut former Hawthorn ruck/forward Luke Lowden and rookie-listed forward Keenan Ramsey.

kilbluff1985

anyone else heard GWS are keen on  getting pick 1?

GoLions

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 23, 2016, 06:21:16 PM
I like this, send us a bunch of guns for it :P

strikes91

They want McGrath. 1 offer I have heard is Patton and 7 to Freo for 3

iZander

Quote from: strikes91 on September 23, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
seems very odd since they already trading mcarthy there youd think and Lobby already linked to a trade :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: strikes91 on September 23, 2016, 06:39:44 PM

patton would be worth more then 3 without the 7 on top....

Purple 77

I think I read somewhere that GWS reckon they can get Pick 5 off Carlton for Marchbank  :-X

Like, it'd be Marchbank + something for Pick 5

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 23, 2016, 06:21:16 PM

Why would thry do that. Mcgluggage should go 1 and thry have too many mids.

Have always said they should throw hopper kennedy 1St rounder for like fyfe, parker, Sloane, rance etc.