Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

Tuohy has been offered a "healthy" three year deal and I hope he takes it!

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on September 21, 2016, 04:57:37 PM
Gold Coast, Brisbane, Richmond, Collingwood and North are all looking at Will Minson apparently. Can't see him being a good fit for either Queensland club or North. Might fit in at Richmond for a season as they look to find a replacement for Maric?
Would be interesting if we parted with Ivan for Wilbur. I guess Wilbur's body isn't shot and he's probably a bit more agile than Ivvy.

RaisyDaisy

COLLINGWOOD has delisted Matthew Goodyear after two games in two seasons along with Greater Western Sydney recruit Tim Golds and catergory B rookie Darrean Wyatt.

shaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 21, 2016, 07:04:05 PM
COLLINGWOOD has delisted Matthew Goodyear after two games in two seasons along with Greater Western Sydney recruit Tim Golds and catergory B rookie Darrean Wyatt.

Making room for party boys Keeffe and Thomas

fanTCfool

Quote from: Money Shot on September 21, 2016, 06:00:34 PM
Tuohy has been offered a "healthy" three year deal and I hope he takes it!

I'll be spewing if we lose Tuohy, surely no one wants to go to North at the moment anyway.

RaisyDaisy

Wells offered 1.8M over 3 years by Collingwood

Rockliff shopping himself around, but no bites yet

Spite

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 22, 2016, 10:39:04 PM

Seems like a lot but after Cloke leaves, Swan retires and probably 2 of nathan brown, witts or marley leave, we will have $1m+ in the cap. Could probably just pay a large chunk of it this year, front-end it.

Surely no one offers him anywhere near that amount so I expect he will come to us  8)

Jukes

Dons leading the way for Koby Stevens...not a gun that will change the competition, but still a nice piece to have with upside.

QuoteESSENDON is the leading contender for out of contract Western Bulldogs midfielder Koby Stevens, who is a strong chance to leave Whitten Oval.

While the Gold Coast Suns also have an interest in Stevens, who has missed selection in the Bulldogs’ team for the preliminary final, the Bombers are understood to be best positioned to pick up Stevens’ services, though no deal has been struck and they are not the only Victorian club interested in the midfielder.

Stevens is one of a number of out of contract players who are on Essendon’s radar, with the Dons able to use the first pick in the pre-season draft as a lever for picking up a player.

fanTCfool

Rockliff shopping himself around, but no bites yet

What's Rocky asking for? 800k per year?

Big Mac

Not worth that much surely, will be 32 at start of next season and with his injury history.....

RaisyDaisy

I agree BM

Collingwood are not winning a flag anytime soon and already have so much mids so I don't quite get why they'd put up so much and take that risk. Youth is definitely the path you'd think they should be going down

Obvious Swan replacement, but I don't think they actually need that.

Reckon Dal would be a better fit, and cheaper, just to give them another experienced and composed player down back, which I think is more value than Wells at that price

RaisyDaisy

HS reporting that Geelong are looking to land one of Wells, Deledio or Hanley

shaker

Yes Damian Barrett on the footy show said the Pies had offered 1.8 million for 3 years , Wells is good but seems a bit much for a 32 year old that has played only 27 games in 3 years because of chronic lower leg problems guess the Pies are throwing everything to get the team and Bucks playing finals , can see this going pear shaped big time  :-X

Holz

probably bias here given would like to keep wells, but surely you go NDS over him. Much much cheaper and actually looked good in the second half of the year. Can play him off the HBF too and he isnt as big an injury risk.

What do they expect Wells to do when he is 35, an outside player who relies on his pace and is injury prone.

Just stupid, I wouldn't want north to offer him 3 years.

Nick Dal Santo to the saints makes loads of sense, they could really use his class on the HBF.