Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Yeah don't really see Stringer leaving at all. Just in a giant slump at the moment. Just going off his Instagram, Biggs and JJ are like his best mates.

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 27, 2016, 12:30:46 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/david-swallows-exit-could-leave-gold-coast-suns-in-death-spiral-says-gerard-healy/news-story/4970c3019d5944901b885714843a344d
Holy Shower

Forget the Lions 'homesick 5'.

This WOULD BE A DISATER if it eventuated...

He's only said he'll be open to a trade, rather than 'requesting a trade' so I don't think they should worry too much about Swallow leaving.

One thing is for certain... TOUK MILLER is going to kill it  ;D

strikes91

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 27, 2016, 12:41:18 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/david-swallows-exit-could-leave-gold-coast-suns-in-death-spiral-says-gerard-healy/news-story/4970c3019d5944901b885714843a344d
Holy Shower

He's only said he'll be open to a trade, rather than 'requesting a trade' so I don't think they should worry too much about Swallow leaving.

AFL QLD is booming

powersuperkents

Quote from: strikes91 on August 27, 2016, 02:00:59 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 27, 2016, 12:41:18 AM
Holy Shower

AFL QLD is booming
There's certainly a lot of young talent coming through the academies, perhaps not the same quantity as that of Victoria & WA, however, I would say they are on par with NSW, Tas, & SA (the latter of which has been quite disappointing in the last two drafts - hence, Port & the Crows preference for interstate, predominately Victorian, players. That being said the best of SA's draft talent is usually snatched up by Victorian sides)

Ricochet

Annnnnd here come the delistings:

CAR: Cameron Wood, Jayden Foster and Matthew Dick.

Gigantor

Quote from: Ricochet on August 30, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

Lol didn't even realise Wood was still on the list  ;D

fanTCfool

Quote from: Gigantor on August 30, 2016, 01:53:39 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 30, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

Lol didn't even realise Wood was still on the list  ;D

Has been half-decent coverage in the past when Kreuz has gone down, but with younger Gorringe and Phillips arriving over the last off-season he is no longer required. The right decision was made, but he hasn't really been a waste of space on the list until now.

RaisyDaisy

John Butcher, Kane Mitchell and Sam Colquhoun delisted

Irishman Sean Hurley from Freo also sent packing

Nige

Ben Lennon has requested a trade.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nige on August 31, 2016, 03:45:08 PM
that's strange. he signed on for 2 years in October last year. seriously what is a contract these days

powersuperkents

No big loss for Richmond imo (beside the wasted pick 12)

If they can get an earlier 2nd rounder for him, I would consider Richmond the winners of the trade

I think he'll be another Jimmy T

elephants

I rate Lennon, more as a forward than a midfielder. Reckon he has some real quality if given the chance. I think he'll go somewhere else and tear it up tbh.

Nige

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 31, 2016, 03:50:01 PM
that's strange. he signed on for 2 years in October last year. seriously what is a contract these days
Yeah, he's doging out because he only played 3 senior games this year.

Part of that is because he was injured for half the games this season (concussion, shoulder, ankle).

Should realise that he's absolutely a lock to play plenty more games in 2017.

elephants

Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2016, 04:46:09 PM
I rate Lennon, more as a forward than a midfielder. Reckon he has some real quality if given the chance. I think he'll go somewhere else and tear it up tbh.

Despite this, I can't help but laugh and who went the pick directly after him... Patrick Cripps.