Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue

Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 02:05:25 PM
Quote from: blue on November 09, 2015, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 12:53:58 PM
Quote from: blue on November 09, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
Someone tell me if this is right, If a player has been delisted they can just be signed by any club?
Yes you are correct once delisted they are free agents and can be picked up by any club with no compensation either.
Is there a cut off date?
Some dates for you
Saturday October 31 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) begins

Monday November 9, 5pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) closes

Wednesday November 11 -  NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) begins

Friday November 20, 5pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) closes

Wednesday November 25 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (3) begins

Thursday November 26, 2pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (3) closes

Tuesday December 1, 2pm - Final AFL club list lodgement

Delisted players can also nominate for the NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft.

So as you can see there are a further 2 Free agency periods.
Thanks ringo, I had no idea

RaisyDaisy

Viv Michie delisted, but Dees hope to rookie him

Ringo

King Cripps

Matty wright now at the blues! SOS is god :-*

Mat0369

Bully

RaisyDaisy

I know it's not the off season, but the trade talks are already starting to appear

Sounding like Hibberd is a real chance of moving to Melbourne, and I just read that Sydney has offered something like 500k a year to 16 gamer Mason Wood, and that Tom Mitchell going to Hawthorn is looking likely

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2016, 10:13:41 AM
I know it's not the off season, but the trade talks are already starting to appear

Sounding like Hibberd is a real chance of moving to Melbourne, and I just read that Sydney has offered something like 500k a year to 16 gamer Mason Wood, and that Tom Mitchell going to Hawthorn is looking likely
Hibberd has become a bit more expendable with the emergence of WALLA, Hartley and Dea so I wouldn't be too upset if he left

Purple 77

Although this might seem like BS, Hibberd was always one of my favourite non-Melbourne players (thank you Worlds), so I'm pretty stoked that he is linked to us :D

But... we don't exactly, like, NEED him. I mean, you don't say no, but we're desperate for another decent tall defender.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on July 14, 2016, 10:26:47 AM

Hibberd has become a bit more expendable with the emergence of WALLA, Hartley and Dea so I wouldn't be too upset if he left

Hibberd is miles above those 3 as footballers, with Walla being the only one with potential to get close to him.

Capper

Does this mean that the Swans trade Sam Reid as well??

Crazy that Titch will go to the Hawks

The_Captain

Titch to come home to west coast? rumors circling.

... Not really, i just wouldnt say no  :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Capper on July 14, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

Does this mean that the Swans trade Sam Reid as well??

Crazy that Titch will go to the Hawks

Apparently they expect Ted to retire which opens up space in the cap

Tom Mitchell to take over from Sam Mitchell - unbelievable these Hawks

meow meow

Carlton looking to do another bulk deal with GWS to get Tomlinson, Hoskin-Elliott and Ahern.

Marchbank looking to return to Vic, Saints and Demons (TMac replacement) keen.

Jack Steele uncontracted and Tiges, NM and Saints sniffing around.

Dogs interested in Vardy and Nichols.

powersuperkents

Quote from: meow meow on July 14, 2016, 07:02:41 PM
Carlton looking to do another bulk deal with GWS to get Tomlinson, Hoskin-Elliott and Ahern.

Marchbank looking to return to Vic, Saints and Demons (TMac replacement) keen.

Jack Steele uncontracted and Tiges, NM and Saints sniffing around.

Dogs interested in Vardy and Nichols.
Sweet... I know this kid has been on the LTI, but he needs to get games early - which is hard in GWS.

He's a technically advanced freak and could be the next Deledio.