Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

7 reporting Luey will be nominating Essendon soon

Donnie Brasco

Quote from: Money Shot on October 11, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
AFL just realised an article on who's going where and how they are going to get there!

Yarran and pick 20 for pick 12 and 34 stood out to me as a blues fan, I think that would be a fair swap and both teams would be happy!

yeah, seems ok

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on October 11, 2015, 08:13:58 PM
AFL just realised an article on who's going where and how they are going to get there!

Yarran and pick 20 for pick 12 and 34 stood out to me as a blues fan, I think that would be a fair swap and both teams would be happy!

yeah, seems ok

so Yarran is worth 12 and 34 but Carlisle not worth pick 5?

hahahahahahaha

Big Mac

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 11, 2015, 08:19:52 PM

yeah, seems ok

hahahahahahaha

I think he was saying Yarran is worth an upgrade from pick 20 to pick 12, as well as pick 34

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 11, 2015, 08:19:52 PM

yeah, seems ok

hahahahahahaha

I don't believe you read that properly.

kilbluff1985

wouldnt be the first time  :o :-X

Money Shot

yeah, seems ok
In my opinion as a blues fan I would love next years first round for Hendo and Yarran from the clubs they go and then we would have 3 picks inside the top 20! That would be amazing!

In saying that I really don't think Yarran is worth that much! I think he is worth 20-25 in my opinion

Nige

I still don't like the idea of us giving our first rounder for Yarran.

Money Shot

Quote from: Nige on October 11, 2015, 10:50:21 PM
I still don't like the idea of us giving our first rounder for Yarran.
What about next years first rounder? Would a bit lower in the draft than this years?

Jukes

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-to-sign-lions-ruckman-matthew-leuenberger-as-free-agent-20151011-gk6hze.html

QuoteEssendon will sign Brisbane Lions' ruckman Matthew Leuenberger as a free agent.

Leuenberger, 27, who had also attracted interest from Sydney, has agreed to join the Bombers on a three-year contract, which will be lodged in the coming days.

Under the rules, the Lions have the right to match the offer and force a trade, but Brisbane has no intention of doing so and will accept the compensation draft selection for the ruckman, who is likely to earn the Lions an early second-round draft pick; at this stage, that pick would be pick no 22, straight after Brisbane's second-round pick no 21.

Nige

There's talk that Lachie Weller wants to move to Victoria.

His family is here and obviously Mav plays for the Saints.

Hoping that if true, the Tigers seriously consider him as they were interested in him last year and he was a Tiges fan growing up.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on October 12, 2015, 10:06:57 AM

Hoping that if true, the Tigers seriously consider him as they were interested in him last year and he was a Tiges fan growing up.
hands off

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 10:22:13 AM

hands off

Mine.

Toga

Heard this rumour a while back but didn't think much of it. Sounded like the Tiges were interested in him before the draft last year, I'm a big fan!

Ringo

Quote from: Jukes on October 12, 2015, 12:13:08 AM
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-to-sign-lions-ruckman-matthew-leuenberger-as-free-agent-20151011-gk6hze.html

QuoteEssendon will sign Brisbane Lions' ruckman Matthew Leuenberger as a free agent.

Leuenberger, 27, who had also attracted interest from Sydney, has agreed to join the Bombers on a three-year contract, which will be lodged in the coming days.

Under the rules, the Lions have the right to match the offer and force a trade, but Brisbane has no intention of doing so and will accept the compensation draft selection for the ruckman, who is likely to earn the Lions an early second-round draft pick; at this stage, that pick would be pick no 22, straight after Brisbane's second-round pick no 21.
Perfect solution for both clubs will allow us to use picks 21 and 22 if necessary to secure Keays and Hipwood.