Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Spite on September 12, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
Quote from: brad on September 12, 2014, 12:58:08 AM
think that was implied Spite :P

or should I have posted the Rainier Wolfcastle picture?  ;D

Oh my bad, brain switches off past... I was going to say 12 but I'll say about 5pm.  :P
brains have a switch? why didn't somebody tell me! where is the ON button?

nrich102

Will Carlton give up a first round pick for Blease?

Vinny

nrich102

Ricochet

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gold-coast-eye-courtenay-dempsey-as-suns-look-to-bolster-an-inexperienced-list/story-fndv8hfz-1227055733668

GOLD Coast and rival clubs will aggressively pursue Essendon defender Courtenay Dempsey as the Suns attempt to bolster their list with established talent.

Dempsey is seen by the Suns to be available as rivals circle a club already reeling from the potential departure of ruckman Patrick Ryder to Brisbane.

Dempsey has another year on his contract but is from Cairns and endured a troubled season that included being suspended by the club.

He admitted he "went off the rails" which led to his banishment and while he returned to play football in Round 6 he was the substitute in the last two games of the season.

Nige

This is thoroughly entertaining.  ;D

Purple 77

Maybe Blease could be a good player at another club... he certainly has the talent. But maybe not the engine or a defensive willingness.

Maybe a good club could set him straight? Either way, I assumed he would be delisted. 3rd or 4th round pick would be cool.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 12, 2014, 09:42:31 AM
Maybe a good club could set him straight?
Well then he probably shouldn't go to Carlton.  :P

elephants

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 12, 2014, 09:42:31 AM
Maybe Blease could be a good player at another club... he certainly has the talent. But maybe not the engine or a defensive willingness.

Maybe a good club could set him straight? Either way, I assumed he would be delisted. 3rd or 4th round pick would be cool.

I reckon he has potential... Bring him to the Saints!

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 12, 2014, 11:38:57 AM
not sure why GC want Dempsey
Looking for experience man

Quote from: Ricochet on September 12, 2014, 09:37:15 AM
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gold-coast-eye-courtenay-dempsey-as-suns-look-to-bolster-an-inexperienced-list/story-fndv8hfz-1227055733668

GOLD Coast and rival clubs will aggressively pursue Essendon defender Courtenay Dempsey as the Suns attempt to bolster their list with established talent.

Dempsey is seen by the Suns to be available as rivals circle a club already reeling from the potential departure of ruckman Patrick Ryder to Brisbane.

Dempsey has another year on his contract but is from Cairns and endured a troubled season that included being suspended by the club.

He admitted he "went off the rails" which led to his banishment and while he returned to play football in Round 6 he was the substitute in the last two games of the season.

Nige

Has been some mention of a Lumumba for Clark trade between the Pies and Dees.

Nige

Ricochet