Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 08, 2014, 02:16:12 AM
will Frost get picked up? Saints might be interested

I reckon the Dees will be interested tbh. If we lose Frawley, plus Clark, then we'd be in the market for a good key position player. Frost can player either end, so it'd make sense for us to make a play for him.

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

I think the Saints are going to try and swoop up a key forward in this trade period... Hopefully Clark, only if he has his shower together. But I wouldn't mind taking the risk on Jaksch. Seems fairly handy and still young.

Nige

I expect the Dogs and Saints to try the hardest the get Jaksch.

Would be handy for either of them.

Toga

Carlton should be in the mix as well

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 09, 2014, 07:56:55 AM
I think the Saints are going to try and swoop up a key forward in this trade period... Hopefully Clark, only if he has his shower together. But I wouldn't mind taking the risk on Jaksch. Seems fairly handy and still young.

he wants to go to a successful club

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2014, 01:01:56 PM

And what 'successful' club would take a punt on a loose cannon like him?

SydneyRox

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 09, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

not many.

Carlton like to tell people they are successful.... Same as North...

Ricochet

Ross pretty much ruled out Clark going to Freo this morning at his press conference

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on September 09, 2014, 02:07:47 PM
Ross pretty much ruled out Clark going to Freo this morning at his press conference

Yeah pretty sure Mitch needs to stay in Melbourne because his partner is studying or something here

Pkbaldy

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 09, 2014, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 09, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

not many.

Carlton like to tell people they are successful.... Same as North...

St Kilda actually have a chance of making finalsl in the next 3-5 years, depending on how our young players mature... Calton though... Probably 15-150 years? Somewhere between that margin I guess. If they pick up Higgins i'll be over the moon, 2 overpaid sheep dogs in the same team.

SydneyRox

Clark is 26 though. You would want to making the finals in 1-2 year to reap the benefits of him before he turns turns 30. He is unlikely to be a match winning fwd in 4-5 years.

Some would say he is never going to be a match winning fwd

Spite

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 09, 2014, 02:42:29 PM
Clark is 26 though. You would want to making the finals in 1-2 year to reap the benefits of him before he turns turns 30. He is unlikely to be a match winning fwd in 4-5 years.

Lots of older forwards are pretty good, Rooey, brown dog etc but I know what you mean.

Really hope he comes to the pies for lumumba, finally would get a talented forward to line up with cloke

SydneyRox

Quote from: Spite on September 09, 2014, 03:17:44 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on September 09, 2014, 02:42:29 PM

Lots of older forwards are pretty good, Rooey, brown dog etc but I know what you mean.

Really hope he comes to the pies for lumumba, finally would get a talented forward to line up with cloke

Whats wrong with White???  8)

Seriously though, if Reid can get back to fitness he would be a better option than Clark