Main Menu

Mad Monday

Started by kilbluff1985, September 01, 2014, 11:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

a thread for people to post pics they come across today

this is a good collection

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2014/9/afl-mad-monday-photos-2014/

RaisyDaisy

Chris Dawes rocking up in a Geelong top and Frawley cut out mask is pretty funny, and awkward I would have thought!

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2014, 02:41:04 PM
Chris Dawes rocking up in a Geelong top and Frawley cut out mask is pretty funny, and awkward I would have thought!
haha the photo was that good.

Jroo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2014, 02:41:04 PM
Haha, yeah I reckon that was the best one.

stew42

Haha Schade's is clever! And I'm not sure I can look at Gorringe ever again without vomiting a bit :P

Big Mac

I thought Bernie's costume was pretty good, dressing up as Jack Trengove's sister

Jay

Jordan Lisle painting his face black and wearing a LeBron James jersey has caused a bit of controversy :-X

BB67th

Quote from: Jayman on September 01, 2014, 08:05:08 PM
Jordan Lisle painting his face black and wearing a LeBron James jersey has caused a bit of controversy :-X
Wouldn't be Mad Monday without controversy would it?   ::)

You'd think football players by now would have learnt not to do things like this.

Nige

Polkinghorne dressed up as Dame Edna Everage, was pretty hilarious.

Mailman the 2nd

Apparently Terlich and Georgiou are in trouble for dressing as Rolf Harris and a little girl.

That one's pretty funny

Ricochet

Honestly no idea why they post controversial photos of mad monday with all the shower that happens. Its always gonna come back to bite them

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2014, 08:11:11 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 01, 2014, 08:05:08 PM
Wouldn't be Mad Monday without controversy would it?   ::)

You'd think football players by now would have learnt not to do things like this.

It's alright hes not a footballer anymore :P

Ringo

Second year in a row Brisbanes Mad Monday celebrations have attracted media attention following the wheelchair incident last week.

Do not see anything really wrong with Lisle imitating LebRon James by painting face black if anything it is drawing attention to the fact that there are "black" superstars in this world. 

Was there any objection when Eddie Murphy painted his face white for one of his movies?  No and he was congratulated for it so what is the difference.

Mailman the 2nd

Ringo, Blackface is very backdated racial stereotyping which isn't at all to simply painting your face another colour.