WXV Grand Final 2014: Pumas v Destroyers

Started by ossie85, August 25, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Holz

91 Jelly keep it up and don't fall away like Watson.

Need 150 to be any shot.

Justin Bieber

Europe not doing so well after the first half of the final series, may end up costing us the win for the continents! Underperformers the downfall :(.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 30, 2014, 09:20:53 PM
Europe not doing so well after the first half of the final series, may end up costing us the win for the continents! Underperformers the downfall :(.

You mean since Dublin wasn't in the team.

Justin Bieber

Dublin weren't in there the first week when they won :P.

CrowsFan

So with Hansen subbed off at half time it wouldn't have mattered if you used the sub rule or not, Dal would have stayed in the team (I think).

Holz

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 30, 2014, 09:27:47 PM
So with Hansen subbed off at half time it wouldn't have mattered if you used the sub rule or not, Dal would have stayed in the team (I think).

That's good would have hated to lose on a blunder. Go berserk NDS, the game is on the line so lots of points available.

Purple 77

Still counts if he was subbed IN the half time break. i.e, if sub rule was on, Hansen would still come in.

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 30, 2014, 09:52:37 PM

Still counts if he was subbed IN the half time break. i.e, if sub rule was on, Hansen would still come in.

Lucky no sub than as NDS had a great quarter.

CrowsFan

No he wouldn't. Because if you have a player subbed in the first half they are replaced, so because Hansen was subbed in the first half he wouldn't have come on to replace NDS even though he was the starting sub.

Purple 77

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 30, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

No he wouldn't. Because if you have a player subbed in the first half they are replaced, so because Hansen was subbed in the first half he wouldn't have come on to replace NDS even though he was the starting sub.

Oh yeah, my bad

Was thinking that if emergency played the full game, he comes in if the player was subbed at half time.

CrowsFan

The sub rule states that if a player starts as sub or is subbed in the first half then he is replaced by someone from the emergency list. So surely someone who starts as sub cannot be replaced as someone who is subbed in the first half, because that player should then be replaced himself. So logic would say that no sub is made in that instance.

Holz

Selwood 144 keep going , bring it home for Dublin.

NDS nice quarter.

Green alright.

Watts is going very well could even get 100.

Tmac trying to get me 40.

CrowsFan

Just like to point out that holz conceded defeat already, and going by ossies rules that he implemented mid-season it doesn't matter the result as I automatically get the win :)

Holz

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 30, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
Just like to point out that holz conceded defeat already, and going by ossies rules that he implemented mid-season it doesn't matter the result as I automatically get the win :)

I merely stated it was a good game, which it really is. Will come right down to the wire but I think I have the edge after tonights game. Would have been good to have two full strength teams battle it out but ill take a scrappy win.

a sub and a OOP and still got 100+ PPP pretty stoked with that.