Top 5000 Team?

Started by lenny99, March 17, 2010, 10:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny99

Fantasy coach

Re: RATE MY TEAM!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 07:29:45 PM »    
Defenders: R Hargrave, C Enright, H Shaw, L Hodge, N Malceski, T Kennelly, J Hunt
(M Maguire, Jackson Trengove)

Midfielders: M Boyd, J Bartel (c), S Mitchell (vc), D Armitage, D Martin, M Barlow
(M Banner, L Shuey)

Rucks: M Clark, K Tippett
(J Roughead, R Warnock)

Forwards: N Riewoldt, R Gray, S Higgins, D Giansiracusa, B Hall, H Ballantyne, P Dangerfield
(C Hitchcock, J Podsiadly)

$53000 left over

All criticism is welcome.

lenny99

please give some feedback and rating.

nickyt

i like this, maybe steer clear of mitchy clark and go with sandi or H-Mac, but yes, this is definitely a top 5000 team mate.

lenny99

i dunno,
mitch clark played all 22 and averaged 95 and charman and leuenberger will have to earn their spot if they want to beat clark to first choice ruckman

Justin Bieber

they won't beat clark but if one plays = less TOG for clark.

team looks good. having 3 dogs players up forward could go either way. i would probably only get 2 at a max and change the other.

lenny99

im not sure which one to take out but,
there are not many players that compare up to higgins, gia and hall around there price range.
thoughts?

lenny99

help us out please.
ratings and feedback will help.

hurley!

very solid side i would look at upgrading armitage to luke ball he is gunning the pre season

SC Slave

Sorry mate, but im with Hellopplz.

Price differance between Clark and Sandi is minimal, but TOG will come into play. Sandi doesnt get rested a lot, Clark will likey share duties.

There is the usual 'no Ablett or Swan' arguement, but not having them has allowed you a very strong and (hopefully low maintenance) back and forward line. Could be a blessing as long as Bartel doesnt receive extra attention if Joel Corey is not on the park in early rounds.

Roughhead, not Skipper on the bench? Again, TOG issue, Skipper will be their primary.

All in all, i like the team. Best of luck.

lenny99

you know wayde skipper went to hawthorn, right?

lenny99

okay,
i took out clark and put in sandi and i now have $48000

should i upgrade/downgrade/keep the same?

lenny99

some feedback please boys.

lenny99

Prospector_1

Quote from: lenny99 on March 18, 2010, 01:26:41 AM

There are a lot of posts here - is none of it feedback?